Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

RANKER

Ex.DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE | L.S.P.D.
Player
Information
1.Your Irl Name: -S. Pahari
2.Your Age:- 24+
3.Timezone:-IST GMT (+5:30)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play:-(13:00Pm -18:00 Pm)+I Can Come (05:00Am To 10Am) (Morning Shift-Night Shift)
5.Average Online per day:-4-5 hours per day
6.Your Discord ID: -RaNk3R#1537
7.Your Nickname: Ranker Ustad/Ismart Shankar
8.Your ID: 17514
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section? :- Preferred Section Is 'State', But Can Be 'Crime' To.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

Well First Of All Thanks For Reading My Application here I Am Sharing my journey More Than One And Half Year Ago I Got Know About RP And Somebody Invited me in The beautiful Server At First I Don't have Knowledge About Any Rp Stuff, As It Is My First Rp Project I Never Looked Back On Anything Anywhere, I Was Witnessed the Old Days In My Journey From 'Kyan' To 'James' Leadership In Vagos, To Joining As Cadet In 'Code Miles' Time To As High command 'Gabi Tosca' 'Eklavya' As Deputy Witnessed Multiple Term. As A Citizen I Always help New People To Understand The City With Rule So They Can Love The way we Love And Not Breaking server rule Unintentionally We Somehow Did For Not Knowing Them , In My Journey After Witnessing The Multiple Successful Leadership Throughout my assistance and Helping The Family Bottom To Top Getting A Good Name Recognition Somewhere I Feel Like i Achieved My Beautiful Journey Earned beautiful Moments And Friends Which Will Last till End, Now I Want To Give It Back My Experience My Time My Hard Labor To The New People To The Server To The Community Without Them It Would Not Be Possible. In Past I Thought To Become Admin Earlier But Everyday I was Learning New Thing Which Made me stop To Learn More, But Now I Think I Am Prepared What It Takes And I Want To Dedicate MY Time Effort And Experience To The City For The People To The People.

2. What are your strengths?
Maturity:
- I Think I Am Sorted Kind a Matured person Who Don't Like to Be engaged or Raged Angry For Silly Any Reason
Time Management:- I Can Make Good Time Management Between Morning Shift To Afternoon To Night Shift Easley Late Night I would Not Be able though,
Discipline :-i Am Very Much Particular With The Rule And Regulation And Strictly Owned Them And Let Also People Know About It

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Kind:-
I Always believe In 2nd Chance And FairPlay Which Make Me Soft Hearted Person
Perfection:- Sometime For Making Perfect call Or doing perfect work I messed up The whole work Or Lost the time and everything
Obligation For The Superior :- I Respect my Superior Or Elder Well Even In Their Fault I would Not Confess Them Because Of The Respect And Superiority

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes Because As i Mentioned I Enjoyed and Experienced My Journey And Life Now Days I Am Not Soo Active

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Currently I Don't Have Any Personal Business As Well As Home If I Had Defiantly

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Not At All As I Have Mentioned As One Of My Skill Is Time management When I Am Committed I am Committed To It, Till It Ends Or i Am.

Thanks For Reading My Application With Regards
-Shankar Dada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom