Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Maharlika

Player
Player
Information
1. Serafin
2. 19
3. Philippines (GMT+8)
4. 5:00 AM 15:00 AM
5. 4hr to 8hrs
6. Serafin#7098
7. Pepe Maharlika
8. 131518
9. I want to be curator of Crime section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because I want to explore new things in the game for me it is like the highest form of the game wherein you have the ability to
implement and moderate the game and I want to be part of it, so if I become an admin I will help to implement the rule, and right roleplay and not tolerate any kind of toxic mindset in the game. I will also help to maintain the peaceful and creative roleplay within the game.
2. What are your strengths?
I am a good communicator and I am good at handling things even in the most difficult situation also I can help to provide creative ideas or to solve some problems.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
my weakness is disappointing others because of the actions I make, I was easily affected by it.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am willing to live RP life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, I don't own any
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
It is summertime, I have no school so there will be a lot of free time I can spend on the server.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Gain more experience on the Server and the Server Rules and how the Server Functions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom