Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to apply for media

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Server Administrator
Anyone knows how to apply
Open the In-game app and check the unique prizes app (I forgot the app name, sorry). You will see some prizes depending how many players register their account with your referal code. If you do 30 or 30 registers then you will get media tag.

Navi Saini

Player
Player
hello sir i have more than 10k+ subscribers on youtube 14+ followers on insta gram i want to make a contract can u please guide to make a contract what r we benifits we got in game
Like i have to bgmi partner title in bgmi when i contrated witth them to make the videos and promote them ✨

ShawonAhmed

Player
Player
Hello sir my name is Shawon I live in Bangladesh. Many audiences in Bangladesh play Grand Rp. I want to be your media partner. Now my YouTube channel has 7.25k subscribers. I don't have to pay any salary if I become a media partner. If I only Grand Coin If given then I can give you server with much success.

Thank You So Much...
Contact Gmaill : [email protected]

hasser

Player
Player
Anyone knows how to apply Using the jack daniels logo vector is subject to copyright laws and the brand's guidelines. Ensure proper authorization and use it respectfully. Misuse or alteration may result in legal consequences. Always refer to the brand's official resources for guidance on proper usage and permissions.
have interest too

Last edited:
Top Bottom