Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Berke
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 19pm to 3am
5. Average online per day: 7 hours for a weekdays, 9 hours for a weekend.
6. Your Discord: Inarius#7163
7. Your Nickname: Christian Hill
8. Your ID: 135905
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?: I have spent a lot of time to this server since my first day inside. I reached lots of significant milestones thanks to my friends who really are enjoying the RP part of the server. So, I am trying to bring something from my professional life to improve both Christian and state side of GRP and if I could help a little bit to improve this community it would be quite enough to make me appreciated. Now I feel like I want to be part of the invisible side of this amazing community, I believe that I have enough cold blood to run the role-play and take decision when I have to.

2. What are your strengths?: I was a smooth operator all the time in my life, strict employe to chain of command in any corporation I have been part of and have enough maturity to take responsiblities. / although i said 19pm to 3am, I have tons of free time in my irl work which I can spend on this as forum knight.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: I do not see any weakneeses in myself for this job, sometimes hot-tempered but I am very aware of that how can I act professional beyond my feelings.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: It's gonna be hard after being non-stop LEO boy for long time but helping to improve their RP quality will be more fun i think.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I don't have any for now

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?: No

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

Interview Will be Tomorrow 2/9/2022, at 15 ST, Contact me in discord for any Questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will Result into failing the interview and Rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom