Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
SANZ PAUL
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 4, 2021
Time of violation
14:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/RtJDnse4KGQ

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
ACCORDING TO GREENZONE 2.2 RULE "Initial and public works: Truckers, Electricians, Sawmill, Farm 1-2, Bus workers, Taxi companies, Oil rig."

WHILE IM IN TAXI JOB (INSIDE THE CITY) RANDOM GANG MEMBERS ROBBED ME....I CALLED ADMIN IN THE SITUATION BT ADMIN SUPPORTED THOSE GANG MEMBERS....I HAVE BODY CAM PROOFS SO PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION AGAINST THOSE PLAYERS AND ADMIN TOO.

frankecastle

Player
Player
ACCORDING TO GREENZONE 2.2 RULE "Initial and public works: Truckers, Electricians, Sawmill, Farm 1-2, Bus workers, Taxi companies, Oil rig."

WHILE IM IN TAXI JOB (INSIDE THE CITY) RANDOM GANG MEMBERS ROBBED ME....I CALLED ADMIN IN THE SITUATION BT ADMIN SUPPORTED THOSE GANG MEMBERS....I HAVE BODY CAM PROOFS SO PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION AGAINST THOSE PLAYERS AND ADMIN

If you read the rules closer it doesn't state that a taxi driver cannot be robbed. And Also the area you are in is called the "Ghetto" in that area anyone can be robbed so essentially your in the wrong right now. Read the rules closer because in rule 2.2 it just say that those areas where you start the job are GREENZONES, Not wherever the player goes. And I guarantee the admin that reviews your report will say the same exact thing. You are in the ghetto... Anyone can be robbed... Doesn't matter who you are with the exception of a ems worker they cannot be robbed when they are on duty. So read the rules closely instead of just skimming over them.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Firstly, you are in Ghetto. They can rob you. Secondly, this rule protects you at the actual Taxi Company, not as a Taxi Driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom