Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mike West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 24, 2021
Time of violation
10:07
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnKY9gTX1Io

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Ballas gun store robbery with 2 civilian hostages, demands are 100k each hostage. After payment of 2nd hostage is made Ballas start shooting at me without saying a word. We complied with demands by paying money and were trying to leave. Clearly they're more focused on shooting and killing than RP.

Please lock for review by Ballas curator, thank you! :)

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Hey, I'll be unlocking the thread rn and i need to know what all happened. I need 3 things here, that are:

1) Mike's POV of the situation/incident that was followed by the gunshots(2-3 min POV will be sufficient).

2) Krazzy singh's statement or POV which should show whether this was Intentional shooting or accidental fire(need the ID's of the player who fired).

3) What happened to the hostage after the payment was done.

ANY OFFTOPIC/TOXIC COMMENTS SEEN OR MADE WILL BE PUNISHED.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
I was ID 11862 - the person leading Negotiations between Ballas and FIB. Throughout the negotiations, FIB especially Mike was being extremely rude to the point of even calling me illiterate. He knows he was being rude and ive even told him and his guys multiple times that they were being rude and that it was pissing me off and if it goes on any further i would have to kill the hostages. So RPly, they knew i was pissed off. Even he knew i was pissed off from his POV where he was begging his officers to ensure all the car doors were unlocked and everyone seated in their positions because he knew he was being a jerk and that we were coming after him. From my POV, you can clearly see me telling all my guys multiple times to let everyone else go EXCEPT Mike because he was being extremely rude.

The hostages were not harmed and the deal was 100k for each hostage and that was it. I never promised anything else.

He knew what was going to happen by his reaction over radio, and everyone else knew they were being rude and this was going to end in a shootout.

RPly everything seems fine to me. He was being a dick despite me having hostages he would like to save, but i let the hostages go safely since i was only pissed off at him so i ordered my guys to shoot at him.

Here are the POVs that i have of the situation -
&

If this the Curators truly find this as a rule break despite his poor attitude towards the people who have civilians hostage then i would ask for only myself to be punished as i was the one leading everything and i was the one who gave the order to open fire and target Mike.

Edit : I also want to add - when everyone understood the deal was 100k for each hostage, Mike decided to be sly and provide me 100k expecting me to let BOTH hostages go. So that added another factor to pissing me off.

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Hey, I'll be unlocking the thread rn and i need to know what all happened. I need 3 things here, that are:

1) Mike's POV of the situation/incident that was followed by the gunshots(2-3 min POV will be sufficient).

2) Krazzy singh's statement or POV which should show whether this was Intentional shooting or accidental fire(need the ID's of the player who fired).

3) What happened to the hostage after the payment was done.

ANY OFFTOPIC/TOXIC COMMENTS SEEN OR MADE WILL BE PUNISHED.
Here is another agents POV that more clearly shows the situation:

You can see here the hostage gets into the back of the SAHP Explorer at :53 and immediately the shooting begins.

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Thread REJECTED.

• After discussion with other admins ive come to a conclusion that this isnt RDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom