Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chotu Ken
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 11, 2022
Time of violation
19:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/N_eng3fNadI

Karl Ivanov

Player
Player
Y’all did have guns drawn fully loaded and pointing and shooting at a random civilian. If we go up and check we are risking our lives and the lives of our peers. There is RP reason as y’all are quite oblivious endangering others and committing a multitude of felonies.

Chotu

14k Chotu | Ballas | Ex Vagos | Ex FIB
Player
Y’all did have guns drawn fully loaded and pointing and shooting at a random civilian. If we go up and check we are risking our lives and the lives of our peers. There is RP reason as y’all are quite oblivious endangering others and committing a multitude of felonies.
everyone know that how not rp work bro
and just imaging if lspd just holding gun and someone come and start shoot them without demand how it feels rp or RDM ?

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
Please kindly show where the RDM was in this POV... because from the POV LSPD had all rights to shoot

All 3 of the reasons below gives RP Reasoning to Shoot: You know how it works Chotu.

A: You attempted murder of a civilian, Shot at him twice, which gives an RP Reason to shoot.

B: All of you had Illegal Vests.

C: Brandishing a firearm.

Togapi

Player
Player
Please kindly show where the RDM was in this POV... because from the POV LSPD had all rights to shoot

All 3 of the reasons below gives RP Reasoning to Shoot: You know how it works Chotu.

A: You attempted murder of a civilian, Shot at him twice, which gives an RP Reason to shoot.

Again this shameless person.

Sam Sinner

Player
Player

General rule 6.15 wheres demands

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player

They still have to initiate RP before shooting... they cannot shoot someone just because he has a gun.... they never gave demand or got demands..... if even one lspd officer can prove that he got or gave demands... we will rest our case.... this has not been the first time lspd has gone rogue n started shooting like savages....

Ryan Slater

ex-Governor | ex-SAHP leader | ex-LSPD leader
Player
Hi,
LSAHPD leader here...

I feel like we need to address a really important piece in all of this - the love Sinaloa has for the one and only, Ryan Slater.
Now whilst we know Choto you're more disgruntled than a thirsty pug, these actions just water down the good name Sinaloa once had...
This city doesn't fear you guys like they used to because all we hear is "See you in GOV email!" or some lame Non-RP "another LSPD warn" and the MG is so bad we just don't bother actually trying with you :)

My point is, rather than fangirling about me to my dead officers; come have a donut, and actually complete some RP so we stop sighing over the toxic way some of you go about this...

This might all come across as hostile but to show my good faith I'll show you just one of the many instances we see the group rule break and in goodwill we let you guys continue...

I mean the balls to twitch the whole thing is quite hilarious don't you think Shaw?:ROFLMAO: You should see the lead up and the MG all the way through:LOL:

Just remove this and let's actually try to RP rather than just go back and forth in forums...

Last edited:

Connor McConnor

Player
Player
Oh good, the boy who invented "Is that a demand" at hostage situations is back as a criminal.

So you rob with guns out, shoot a civilian, get shot at, win the fight and still end up on forums.

Why are the 2 videos broken up? what did you inbetween that you had to edit out? Also couldn't help but notice the cheeky meta gaming at the end when you saw the ID through the wall lel

Vishwa Blake

Player
Player
Hi,
LSAHPD leader here...

I feel like we need to address a really important piece in all of this - the love Sinaloa has for the one and only, Ryan Slater.
Now whilst we know Choto you're more disgruntled than a thirsty pug, these actions just water down the good name Sinaloa once had...
This city doesn't fear you guys like they used to because all we hear is "See you in GOV email!" or some lame Non-RP "another LSPD warn" and the MG is so bad we just don't bother actually trying with you :)

My point is, rather than fangirling about me to my dead officers; come have a donut, and actually complete some RP so we stop sighing over the toxic way some of you go about this...

This might all come across as hostile but to show my good faith I'll show you just one of the many instances we see the group rule break and in goodwill we let you guys continue...

I mean the balls to twitch the whole thing is quite hilarious don't you think Shaw?:ROFLMAO: You should see the lead up and the MG all the way through:LOL:

Just remove this and let's actually try to RP rather than just go back and forth in forums...
what ?

Togapi

Player
Player
Hi,
LSAHPD leader here...

Bro what you trying to say..
BTW nice English by the leader of an organisations.

Connor McConnor

Player
Player
Bro what you trying to say..
BTW nice English by the leader of an organisations.
What part of his post did you not understand? As it was all in English.... The irony of you replying with "an organisations" hahahaha. Also the original post, it took me 5 minutes to try and figure out what "Dowing" was....

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
Hi,
LSAHPD leader here...

I wish to reply every line you wrote but i have much more stuff to do like the following...

Lets not beef around and let admins decide the case.... prolly admins are going to ask you to post POV for showing where demands were made/given soo please do the needful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom