Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected CR and Racism | Ece Pluxury | Karem Miller **For the Curator Mazhor**

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vince_Rax
Administrators nickname
Ece_Pluxury Karem_Miller
Date
Aug 11, 2022
Time
23:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/92zrCXTs2QY

whynotx

Player
Player
**For the Curator Mazhor**

Hi from Vince Rax,

First of all its not been a long time that I started to playing in this server but was having fun for a few weeks. Back in than I was playing SAMP (San Andreas MP) for a long time and even do this server getting controlled with much more authorized people the toxicity in the server is highly.

If we come down to our topic I had been jailed by Ece Pluxury for CR. The reason behind it I was not able to play the game at all but was able to keep my pc to grind. I took my street food car, parked next to Los Santos Hospital. There is one spot which is wanted by every streed food worker. When I go there somebody already took that place before than me. So I parked on another place which I not threated anyone or tryed to get a spot by ramming or breaking the rules. I was checking my game by time to time. Later the player is parked on that spot left from that spot so I saw it and I took my car to that spot and left my pc. After some time came back I saw that I am kicked from server because that guy rammed me with their family friends (Which is Indian family) and took my spot. I logged back to game. Even though I know I am going to get punished I wasn't able to control myself. Did the wrong thing and GOT jailed for 120 minutes. I was doing what should I do until this day. I felt so angry to those guys so contacted with admin. While trying to express myself with limited characthers (in game CONTACT ADMIN) again I wasn't able to control myself and talked shit about those guys and got banned for 5 days under RACISM.

The reason why I am saying INDIAN is not pointing my racist side it just poingting that only the '' INDIAN '' not all of them ofcourse few of them doing this everyday to the people. I am able to say that because I stayed more than 1 week in that spot and dealed with same guys over and over. I believe I am the last person who judges people by their nationalty ''IRL''. The point is there If the same peoples with same accent comes you over everday and does the same thing for a minute I thought
I got the right to say INDIAN. (Which is led by getting pissed by the same toxic people).

I was in conscious that I am able to get them punished for doing those kind of stuff but at that moment I didn't care about anything at all and thought I shouldn't waste my time for those small things. I was having their friends POV's which threated me again few weeks ago but I didn't post it because I wasn't expecting this to be last. They continuesly doing it over and over again and ruining people's game. I do made some purchases on server I had some fun but in the end there is a lot of people ruining your day just by 1 act. Its not an RP server its and FUN RP server.

Same people doing the towing job. Those guys towed peoples car in green zone before 15 minutes to the reset Which they are doesn't having right to towe those guys cars.

The thing is I do accept all my punishments they do the right thing because controlling 1500 people daily and making the right move is not possible without knowing anything at all. Those people taking their SUVS ramming those cars with new charatchers taking their place. I am not a 15 years old to take my day to deal with those guys everyday I am a casual player that who wants to play 3-4 hours daily to have fun but with those players 25k id's 100k id's doing those things and not getting banned as I predicting from their id's its just makes impossible to take my rest and have my fun while playing in this server. I hope you guys take care more about those guys instead of banning people who is '' trying '' to play this game by following rules. Just wanted to post this because I am so pissed and I don't want to be the next person who is like me got his ''FUN'' sucked by those players. I wanted from admins to take their authority more serious and use it well. Because they are not different from living bots. I saw a admin who comes and warnes player to make to right thing to not get punished in other hand I saw a admin who just gives punishment directly because of the IRL relationships.

As the day goes server will be losing more and more players like me who trying to follow rules but one day getting pissed for the being exposed to same thing more than once. So I got pissed I wasn't able to control myself got banned but those people still in that game. I just happy to saw early that I could get banned for something like that so I understand that spend my time something who gives better environment for the people who is atleast '' TRYING '' to play by following RP rules. I am sorry to say that for the server that I was having fun once upon a time.

I hope somebody reads this who has more authority than admins and takes it serious. I gaved my time to write this down because I wanted to point people also they deserve better envoriment in this server. Like people who want's REAL RP driving in the city which you can see people ruining other people by going 500 km/h in the city and all being sad this is RP server.

If we came down to our final talk. I wrote that down this as more like a FEEDBACK. I will be glad to see an answer from someone who authorized at the top and understand whats is going on the city. How some players feeling but not having time to defends their selves daily by spending their 1 hour to make this threads. I am not explaining my self to get my account unbanned.

Thank you.
Regards

OFF TOPIC

The proofs I wanted to show non associated with the topic that I mentioned at the top but the same people who does NON RP stuff and NOT FOLLOWING Rules. To show people who reads this atleast I did not waste my time to by writing this as being guilty. I am mentioned the cases %99 accurate.

CR'S (Off topic not associated with the last guy that I had problem with but the guy that I mentioned did the same thing but I didn't take it so serious to post it.)

MILITARY NON RP;

Driving NON RP; (Not accepted because I uploaded the proof imgur but in other thread same thing approved that shows everything is running unequal)

Rejected - CR | ID 114538 (Rejected) -rep

Approved - RDM | ID 122174 (Approved) + rep (I do respect those kind of admins because they are doing right by using their personal self-will even do I didn't represent my self in correct form)

*As I am not able to control my self I want to stick my decision '' NOT PLAYING GRAND RP'' to make sure to stick that I want to my account permanantly banned from server.

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
I dont think calling a nationality 'fu***rs" is not racist. racism is a problem and even in report you CANNOT be racist and must respect every single nationality.

Berg Can

Player
Player
I've read the whole thing and want to say that I had mostly the same problems as Vince. I hope these problems will be solved in the future.

Husky1go

Player
Player
I've read whole post also and i want to defend GRAND RP server admins and whole server. This is the best server where i've been playing. Really. Admins responding very good also. Why you didn't post POV when those players rammed your food truck out of your place? It was your mistake that you didn't got body cam on it. Also you put non military RP. Military did there RP and a hard one. They need to defend gates that other players non military or non state organs can't enter there inside further in military base. You did with them RP? you asked them about girls. oke But those players who drove after i guess they your friends and Soldiers warned you get out and back in 5 seconds or they shoot. When i first start to play in this GRAND RP server i went also to military base because i like these kind of things. And i got same thing as you they gave me warning to leave area in 5 seconds and i didn't complain about it lol. Because that is military soldier job to defend military base.

GRAN RP BEST SEVER!!! <3 Thank you that GRAND RP is online and active. Updates are great and ADMINS are even greater. ;) :)

Husky1go

Player
Player
Also about whole server RP system i can say most players who register in GRAND RP server probably doesn't read properly GRAND RP server rules about RP system and thats why you got feeling that nobody do RP. After time when new players got the idea about whole RP system they start do RP. I've notice more or less only new joiners new players break RP or don't do at all RP because they didn't learn that yet.

GRAND RP SERVER THE BEST!!!!

Husky1go

Player
Player
And one more thing about military POV. Those soldiers did hard RP men but you didn't do it or those your friends who were in the car didn't do RP. You was like joking with military but is not oke men.... too much joking your friends were with them and they try to drive inside more in territory. Soldies said leave are in 5 seconds or they start shoot.

Husky1go

Player
Player
Vince Rax men just breath in and breath out and next time men if you really have some problems from other players doing something to you. You can also press M and contact admins in game. If they aren't busy some of ADMINS will come and solve issue or situation. Or if they busy do body cam... POV. Recording... Usualy i try to solve things bymyself in game. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom