Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
Information
Arosh Rayhan
Sussy baka#9999
zarin
additional info

leader of Bloods streets gang
why do you want to be a leader of the organization

I want to be the leader of this org (bloods) is one of the gangs where I've spent so much time in, everyone I know now and the people that have my back are the ones I met in Bloods . Bloods was the gang where I learned the most and was where I went from being just a member in gangs to a leader and learned how to get better and leading and since then I've been leading many different gangs as a deputy/ high command. bloods is one of the most precious gang that people don't understand about, but I want to make it clear If I was to get this opportunity. I have people that can help me and assure that I will get terrorist org and I will work my hardest to make this gang the best. I believe that all my past experiences in gangs have proved me to be a great leader and I'm sure anyone there with me would agree.

I want to be leader of bloods because I think I am a perfect candidate for this position, I've been deputy/higherups in gangs many times and I have a lot of experience with Gang Activities and Gang Events, I also have experience with leading them, I've been leader of a gangs before and I did a pretty good job from what I believe, My first time when I ever got leadership, my gang was the best gang rolling the ghetto at the end of my term and I can assure that I can do that again and I will try my hardest too.
3. My advice to Improve Rp?

- I advice to improve Rp is to keep the gang alive and do gang activities, I will be doing clandestine, store robberies. I have some of the best negotiators for store robbery which make the rp really fun. We will be doing every event we can, I'm also going to be focusing on is Fort Zancudo Raids. I'm going to be going to the ghetto and increase the gang activities and even get into hostage situations. I'm going to run this gang and take it to the top with all the support and help. I've enough support to even when I'm not in the city, the gang will still be alive doing events. I'm going to be attending all Submarines and Battleships. One thing I never allow is toxicity, I don't allow toxicity in my gang, and I will make sure everyone is respecting each other. Another thing I'll make sure is everything is done the right way, so if a hostage is in the back seat, the doors are locked, and a gun is pointed at him, and gang members are using RP chat to do that using commands. I always have strike/ warning systems for my family and gangs, where I give gang members warnings for not coming for events or doing something wrong like breaking rules which will make sure that rule breaks are not happening in the gang

. Make Bloods to be the best gang in the city
. Make gang a terrorist org
. Do Fun Rp situations like Store robberies and Hostage Situations all day long
. Get 100% Turf
. Be best in events like clandestine, battleships and subs

th

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Approved.
Interview will be 14/8/2021 at 2100 ST
Join waiting room 15 minutes Prior