Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gagi Tajfun
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Aug 10, 2022
Time
22:19
Proofs
included in text

Gagi_Tajfun

Blocked
Blocked
Hello there just want to report doxxing, cyber bully and threatens my life. I did contact Abraham and Mujo they just foward me to you well I guess they need to translate you some things from this screenshots and video.

I think that fights should be resolved in the game, not threatening to kill someone in real life.

Today I am exposed to cyber bullying, and tomorrow it will probably be some child from the server or some accidentally unstable person who might raise a hand on himself. So I think this should be stopped before they hurt anyone. This is too serious a project for such scandals, which can have a bad effect on the future of the server and development. I have to somehow protect myself and try to prevent other players from being mentally destroyed by people like this.

I am reporting this to you because I don't want anyone to be destroyed mentally by people like this

Because of this behavior, I plan to withdraw from your project because I do not want to put in danger my life and my family.

ID of main: 1030
ID of twink: 2468

On first picture they are talking about me how it will be last in my life if I report him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom