Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kerem Alpha
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 12, 2022
Time of violation
16:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/eSX7PBOrUHA

locococo420

Player
Player
I like how all of you act so innocent. You have been RDMing us several times with like half of your family. This family doesn't deserve their unofficial and i'm suprised it haven't been taken away yet. They claim the whole ''playground'' as their property. As soon as we even come close to the playground they give us 5 seconds to leave. Even though they don't have any RP reason and it's also not their property.

I'm sick of the behaviour that this family is doing. And that's why i did it, put me for RDM i can take that. But PLEASE, have an eye out for this corrupt family not getting their unofficial taken away.

Ps. you are also metagaming in the video, there is Discord voices in the background. Calling for backup through Discord.

Kerem Alpha

Player
Player
I like how all of you act so innocent. You have been RDMing us several times with like half of your family. This family doesn't deserve their unofficial and i'm suprised it haven't been taken away yet. They claim the whole ''playground'' as their property. As soon as we even come close to the playground they give us 5 seconds to leave. Even though they don't have any RP reason and it's also not their property.

I'm sick of the behaviour that this family is doing. And that's why i did it, put me for RDM i can take that. But PLEASE, have an eye out for this corrupt family not getting their unofficial taken away.

Ps. you are also metagaming in the video, there is Discord voices in the background. Calling for backup through Discord.
We do not give direct requests to anyone who comes to our garden. If the other party does something against us, we make a claim and start counting.

I also appeared above, I was watching a broadcast in the background so I wasn't on any discord audio channel.

And instead of counting all these things, how about giving your own perspective?

Using the Google translate

Marley Loco

Player
Player
We do not give direct requests to anyone who comes to our garden. If the other party does something against us, we make a claim and start counting.

I also appeared above, I was watching a broadcast in the background so I wasn't on any discord audio channel.

And instead of counting all these things, how about giving your own perspective?

That is not your garden. Floki Vilgeroarson told me and my friends yesterday in a report that NO ONE owns that place.

Kaney

Player
Player

🖕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom