Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
losmi popovic
Administrators nickname
Ivkezz Obama
Date
Aug 12, 2022
Time
23:20
Proofs
/

losmi popovic

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

Today I recieved a perma ban for rule 1.1 for sharing account, it really happened but long time ago when I joined to GrandRP first roleplay server I played and I didn't even know that there are rules about this type of things, I don't even remember exact what was it because it's been around 8 months ago, if I remember well friend asked me to enter his account to collect money for daily missions because his laptop was in service. After that he didn't even return to play because of obligations, I have continued and met a lot great people and soon we get family and unofficial organization. We played around half a year and I stopped because of a work, I didn't have time to work and lead organization, I have returned a week ago and returned all my friends to family and we made application for new unofficial organization and instead of approve I've got a perma ban.This is a first time that I get any kind of ban and I am really sorry that this happened and I am asking for another chance if it is possible. I would really like to get back to my friends now when we are all together after again, and if you dear Mazhor decide to unban my account, I promise that no rules are going to be broken again! if is needed wipe my money but please let me go back to my friends and family.

Thanks in advance,
Best regards.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom