Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Steve Dash
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Aug 11, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/LFbFjmk, https://imgur.com/a/D18MuX9

sneaxsop

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,

I got banned for "Conspiring against admins & attempt to organization".

So, One of the High Command deleted the channels in the EMS discord which I was completely unaware of, I have been the leader of the organization for 1 term and I have never thought of going against Admins and Deleting the channels or documents in the EMS discord and coming to the "New Role" which was created by the same High Command who deleted the channels, gave me the role without letting me know and when I saw the role which was given to me I immediately messaged the current EMS leader Henrietta and told him to remove the role. You can check the server logs of EMS Discord to make sure I have not deleted any channels from the server.

I was not involved in this matter and I got banned. The only channel which was deleted by me since I became High Command was a duplicate channel called Important Documents which had Outdated EMS Documents which no one used for he past 2 terms and for replacing it we made a new channel naming it the same ( Important Documents ) and posted new and updated EMS Documents like EMS Handbook, Resignation Form, LOA requests, Complaint Form and EMS Medical Charter.

I have been serving in EMS for more than 6 months and never did anything wrong to EMS and have been taking care of EMS since I got High Command Position.
I request you to unban me as I have not done anything wrong since I was not involved in that matter and was not aware of what was happening.

Hoping for a positive response
Steve Dash

sneaxsop

Player
Player
The second proof consists of the message which I sent to the Current EMS Leader to remove the "New Role" which was made by the same HC who deleted the Channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom