Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xin Bureberry
Administrators nickname
El pepe
Date
Aug 14, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/769009513188556800/991803072621850654/unknown.png?width=1214&height=683

Xin Burberry

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor ! I hope you and your team are going great ! I am doing this unban appeal by cause to I got banned for having cheats in my pc, those cheats were some kind of minecraft cheats and didnt know they are in my pc because me and my brother use the same pc and share all everything that is inside also the minecraft cheat has been deleted for like a month when i got pc check. I didnt have any attention in cheating. Its my second pc check and the first one that was a long time ago went really well but the second one had a "Minecraft Cheat". I never cheated on the server and will never do. I just want to have fun with my friends and enjoy the server because I love your project !So I hope that I will get a response as soon as possible and a positive answer, thank you for reading my unban appeal and have a great day

Sacha Burberry

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor ! I hope you and your team are going great ! I am doing this unban appeal by cause to I got banned for having cheats in my pc, those cheats were some kind of minecraft cheats and didnt know they are in my pc because me and my brother use the same pc and share all everything that is inside also the minecraft cheat has been deleted for like a month when i got pc check. I didnt have any attention in cheating. Its my second pc check and the first one that was a long time ago went really well but the second one had a "Minecraft Cheat". I never cheated on the server and will never do. I just want to have fun with my friends and enjoy the server because I love your project !So I hope that I will get a response as soon as possible and a positive answer, thank you for reading my unban appeal and have a great day
+ 1

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Requested an evidence from admin​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom