Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass Rule Breaks | Playboy Family (10764, 142262, 125883, 0000, 5003, 85034)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Opps
Suspect ID
10764, 5003, 85034
Date of violation
Aug 13, 2022
Time of violation
6:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4LaASai3qwo

Karl Ivanov

Player
Player
how am I racist when my best friend for 20 years / fam leader is black?

you're a joke, the "racism" you see in my past report is from me saying "wallah habibi" and some arabic guy thinks I was racist because I don't speak arabic fluently.

you don't even know me. I'm an asshole for reporting people breaking rules?

aren't rules set to be followed? Everyone on the server breaks rules and they expect to get away with it daily.
I report them and they all get what they deserve, if I break rules I expect people to do the same thing to me..
this is how rules work.

As for my report history.. I have been playing the server for about 2 years everyday maining ghetto...
what do you expect is going to happen homie. I bet you havent stepped foot inside the ghetto
First off, just because you have a black friend that dosen't make you not racist.

Secondly, the fact that you say you've been playing this server for 2 years now really shows that you haven't been doing that at all. The server is around 1 1/3 years old and your ingame ID is 67k which is like a year old. So please don't lie here to justify your "level of knowledge" here.

And last of all, belittling other peoples experience in the city is just a low blow especially if you lie about the experience you have in this city.

Zac_Zero

Player
Player
Thats fine. I got my homies and we dont care if the entire server hates us. Why do you think we're called WE THE OPPS. Its WTO vs everybody. Reports will never stop if you never stop breaking the rules. Call me whatever you want. Clown, snitch, pussy. I am what you say I am.

If people dont want someone who trys to follow the rules, then I will be on the opposite side reporting all of them for their mistakes. Your choice. If my own gang or family breaks rules I punish them accordingly and if repeated I remove or even blacklist.

People are pissed at me for their own rulebreaks. Let them be mad. Just know you got clapped by a underdeveloped prepubescent rooster 🐣
Dude really said "I got my homies"
I think I know how to solve your problems.

Trey Bozo

Honourable GRP Player
Player
I do not make the rules, I just try my best to follow them.
Something I see many people not try to do.

The GODS have recently made it extremely hard to keep unofficial for a reason.
They clearly think that certain families have been getting away with rule breaking too often. (Stated by the admins not my own thoughts)
Thus they made the unoff. org's more strict. In which I agree with.

Our own familie has had to remove people that we liked because they are a hazard or liability of getting us a potential warning.
This is exactly how real ORGs work in the city. If people are breaking rules left and right, they get removed or even blacklisted...
I think this is what the admins want, they want people following the rules of the city.

If everyone didn't follow the rules this city would devolve into a shitshow REAL FAST...
without rules you have cops shooting in city, you have gang members killing eachother on HQ, you have people combat logging before they even die... You see how this devolves quickly? If you guys want to play GTA Online, then there is a game called GTA Online.

I just want to be able to play one day without seeing people dissapearing infront of my eyes or running away when I have my gun in their face. Is that so hard to ask?
Honestly this isn't an English exam why do you feel the need to type a million lines, your opinion is literally irrelevant. please just GET IN THE BIN! you ugly four eyed cunt :cautious:

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Honestly this isn't an English exam why do you feel the need to type a million lines, your opinion is literally irrelevant. please just GET IN THE BIN! you ugly four eyed cunt :cautious:
Admins please see the continued toxic comments this person makes OOC harassment against me and offtopic on all my threads, thank you

• Sad
Reactions: Own

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
First off, just because you have a black friend that dosen't make you not racist.

Secondly, the fact that you say you've been playing this server for 2 years now really shows that you haven't been doing that at all. The server is around 1 1/3 years old and your ingame ID is 67k which is like a year old. So please don't lie here to justify your "level of knowledge" here.

And last of all, belittling other peoples experience in the city is just a low blow especially if you lie about the experience you have in this city.
Admins please see this guy continues offtopic remarks, defamation of character by calling me racist constantly, and OOC insulting and offtopic to my report. These families are toxic and harass me constantly

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
@admins give this guy a "crybaby" role please
Admins please see these guys continue to harass offtopic OOC toxicity on all my threads. They pile up on me and bully

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
The most hilarious message that I have ever seen in forum. It's so funny to see that Chicky giving lessons to the server about rules while he had 3 approved reports/punishments for just last week. LMFAO. 😂😂
Admins please see these people are bullying offtopic remarks, this is toxicity and against rules for offtopic (forum warning)

Karl Ivanov

Player
Player
Admins please see this guy continues offtopic remarks, defamation of character by calling me racist constantly, and OOC insulting and offtopic to my report. These families are toxic and harass me constantly
Yea mate IDK what you're talking about however I am not calling you a racist not defamating your character. I am just correcting your factual inaccuracies.

Trey Bozo

Honourable GRP Player
Player
Admins please see the continued toxic comments this person makes OOC harassment against me and offtopic on all my threads, thank you
I just say what everyone else doesn't want to say! you are suspect guy! but please cry some more you fucking melon

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Yea mate IDK what you're talking about however I am not calling you a racist not defamating your character. I am just correcting your factual inaccuracies.
I will be compiling these toxic hate comments towards me from you and your friends to build my case. Thank you.

Pentium III

Player
Player
Admins please see these people are bullying offtopic remarks, this is toxicity and against rules for offtopic (forum warning)
I was talking about facts and all was because of your behavior, not mine or ours.

In my previous reply on this thread, I wrote that "Remember always, you guys started it" and "if you will be gentle and kind against me I will be more if you will toxic and shit against me I will be more either." Open your eyes, read that many times, and If you can and try to understand what I mean.

Or maybe you gonna open new threads with your pathetic ideas, prolly with your other accounts, that's what you know the best. Promise, I will be there right after you ^^

Summary of your attitudes, You provoke and harass ppl in the game, you came here and try to smear the name of a big family, you shared whole your shitty ideas under the thread, but when I said directly to you facts you started cry to the admins. Mmh. No way dude. It looks like the exactly definition of a loser.

Press G, Shift+6, 8

As I said for several times, You need to get banned from this server.

Trey Bozo

Honourable GRP Player
Player
I will be compiling these toxic hate comments towards me from you and your friends to build my case. Thank you.
Case against what! you are a racist guy who speaks shit and when its spoken back to him cries like this! Fuck you and your case

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player
Approved

ID 10764 will receive a punishment for Gen rule 6.2
ID 142262 will receive a punishment for FearRP
ID 47908 will receive a punishment for Mixing
ID 125883 Will receive a punishment for Gen rule 3.2
ID 67807 will receive a punishment for Mixing​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom