Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mike Reyes
Administrators nickname
Fidayin Narek
Date
Jun 6, 2021
Time
18:43
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/1696/

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
ID 83 Mike Reyes here.

So I am making this particular complaint regarding this admin because I simply feel his decisions / reasoning for the ban are super unfair, completely bias and maybe because it's his friends involved. I request a higher up admin read my ban appeal, read it and understand what I was saying there. There was zero OOC Insults at at all and everything is IC and should be kept that way.

He claims this is the reason for a ban.

"First of all, I can say right away that your appeal is denied because you have a lot of violations of server rules and you have gotten a lot of chances here. You will stay banned."

I have had 2 warnings, 1 for accidentally being in the zone before a business war and 1 for killing someone in the MD GZ during the purge event. I have had 1 demorgan for DM and a ban for "bug abuse" which was super questionable. I fail to see how that is a lot of violations considering I've been playing since day 1 the server opened but sure. I don't see how that has any relevance to the particular situation and seems like a copout reply. Nothing that I said was taken into account and the whole thing is simply based off assumptions.

Thank you for reading. Any questions just ask and let me reply.

Reactions: Jay

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
On consideration​

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
After the investigation, in my opinion administrator made a right decision. Please read the rules

5.1 It is strictly prohibited to use report for questions that are not related to the game or problems on the server. | Mute 20-60 minutes
5.2 All players must be adequate while communicating with the administration. In case of disagreement with the decision of the administration - leave the complaint for consideration to the chief administrator.
5.3 Insulting the administration is strictly prohibited. Complaint is the best way to achieve justice.

Calling admins as a bias admins is equal to insulting. Next time you will be banned for that.

We don't appreciate toxic behaviour because of your OOC hate in relation to other players. We are taking care of our community. OOC conflicts will lead to permanent ban on our server(BLACKLIST), keep it in mind. It will be your last chance. You will stay banned.​

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Thank you Mazhor.

I would like to add a couple extra words. I have zero OOC issues with any "Playboy" members and I consider everything that happens in the game to stay in the game. I don't understand how it's been made to be an OOC problem when it was all shit talk in the game and just from what happens in game. Out of the game I have no issues with any of the people nor do I speak or message them OOC / Discord or anything. Nor was this anything to do with Saudi vs Playboy it was just IC and RP.

I can only speak for myself from my experiences and what I see and hear but it's usually the other way round and they make it out to be "its because im Playboy". For example we shot Opium in the ghetto and as Bloods we have made all opps do pushups so after we ask him to do it with guns at him he instantly goes OOC and refuses to RP and follow rules and simply says "I'm not doing pushups for Saudi I will take the punishment".

I feel the report sets a precedent that in future If anytime I or other Saudi members interact with anyone in Playboy and have a bad IC interaction then it's automatically an OOC insult or OOC reasons then I don't know and to me that means avoiding RP'ing with a good portion of the playerbase simply out of fear of being made out to be OOC insults / OOC reasons.

Again no hate no issues and happy to discuss in a respectful manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom