Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ash phoenix
Administrators nickname
Opie West
Date
Aug 13, 2022
Time
12:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/WRemjKOs7Z4

ashh phoenix

certified clapper
Player
i was warned for killing in gz when i told him to leave 3 times and was in middle of atm robbery and not to mention it wasnt a 1min video

ZakDinero

Player
Player
Bro like he said, I'm not LEO that's your problem. Dont RDM in GZ next time. I was getting petrol

ZakDinero

Player
Player
He can’t lol read the rules
cite them to me then? how can he not write on a forum post lol? anyway i persnally dont care. just dont threaten to kill me and then RDM at a petrol statiopn next time. i dont care if you are robbing it. im not police, im not feds, im not your problem basically bro.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You are giving demands in public place. It is forbidden. Your punishment is correct​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom