Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
half_BLOOD
Administrators nickname
KENNY LINGUINE
Date
Jun 6, 2021
Time
20:57
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=146VO2qNwrUOe04BTcPX32P1kWj-gNK4w

krtkkk

Player
Player
How can an admin say change your name its not rp name. Its my name my backstory how can he put me in jail for 20 min. What the fuck is that behaviour. Your site never replies to the problem admin shows attitude. Too much fucking pissed now

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Please make the link public on youtube
12 hours to make the correct changes

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Half Blood is not a name, just like Full Water, isn't a name..Zac Dickonson is a name. Robert Schumacher is a name.

krtkkk

Player
Player
Half Blood is not a name, just like Full Water, isn't a name..Zac Dickonson is a name. Robert Schumacher is a name.
it's a name. don't find logic in name . and i have my backstory for this name. you like it or not it a name

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
half_BLOOD (not allowed to have all caps) is not a RP name, and you were flooding our report system

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
General rules 2.1 - You nick violates it. You where sent in jail to change it in GYM at NPC, if you will not change u will be punisher again for violation of rule 2.1 (up to BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom