Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Bug Abuse, Shooting in GZ, VDM, NLR | ID 57364, 60108, 45955 (Ponch Family)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mikel Zoom
Suspect ID
57364, 60108, 45955
Date of violation
Oct 25, 2021
Time of violation
15:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mtl6L9T2zTc

Mikel Zoom

Player
Player
Dear adminstrators.
After yesterday's events (I will remind you- https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/16915/#post-61744),
Ponch family kept with their hate against us because of our race, they kept to insult us and provoking us.
We saw them in the Gettho zone, outside of the Gettho's hospital,
(You can see in the beginning of the record that I've checked that it is Gettho Area)
We killed them cause it is legal in Gettho area and they broke a lot of rules by trying to kill us (ofc they didn't).

In my record we can see several things:
1. NLR + Bug Abuse + Shooting from GZ - ID 57364. - You'll see that we killed him then he got back, shot us from GZ by Bug Abuse and his HP stayed full cause of Bug Abuse.
2. NLR + Shooting from GZ- ID 60108. - You'll see that we killed him when he shot us from GZ- Gas Station and he got back and shot us again from GZ, Hospital.
3. VDM - ID 45955. - You'll see that he VDMed us when we killed his friends.

Hope you'll take care of these racists, anti semitic family.
Thank you, have a good day.

Lucifer Zee

YOUR NIGHTMARE
Player
As you can see also, They Do MetaGaming and start insulting by saying " Sharmuta " with mean "bit** " in english.

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
you can see in my POV After they lost control of the area, they waited us outside the hospital and they killed us

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
I dont know how u are leader but fırst post the full video plz let us see why the that guy saying why shoot. also u saying its green zone why u breaking rules by shooting the lempo man with 0 demand

1043e6c069bddf8bda8eeccc300edca5.jpg

Lucifer Zee

YOUR NIGHTMARE
Player
3:53 You can see " 36551 " start music and holding his flag and do Racist thing with us, because he know we are Arabic Family

Mikel Zoom

Player
Player
Hey guys, don't be mad please.
I will answer all of you in general cause I am not going to reply every single comment.

First of all, my guys told you get outside of the Green Zone so they'll shoot you, cause it's gettho you know.
Second, Mr. I don't know how you are leader, why should we give you demands? it is Gettho, if I want to shoot I will shoot.
Third, I don't want to be rude or something, but I don't really care what all of you thinks. Maybe stop with the Off-Topic comments and just post your own POVs if you want and wait for admin decision?

Thank you.

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
Hey guys, don't be mad please.
I will answer all of you in general cause I am not going to reply every single comment.

First of all, my guys told you get outside of the Green Zone so they'll shoot you, cause it's gettho you know.
Second, Mr. I don't know how you are leader, why should we give you demands? it is Gettho, if I want to shoot I will shoot.
Third, I don't want to be rude or something, but I don't really care what all of you thinks. Maybe stop with the Off-Topic comments and just post your own POVs if you want and wait for admin decision?

Thank you.
i know its Gettho Just Read this my freind
General Rules for Green Zone : 2.1 ,2.2 , 2.3
1043e6c069bddf8bda8eeccc300edca5.jpg

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
( administration) about Shooting in GZ
When I started shooting from the green zone I didnt know that I was still in the green zone and on this matter I accept my punishment

Lucifer Zee

YOUR NIGHTMARE
Player
5:30 at the POV, You can see them saying to each other, " No no, stop being racist " .

Mikel Zoom

Player
Player
Hey, I will say again.
Please stop off-topic, let the admins decide. I am not going to answer every one of you.

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Requesting ID 57364's POV of the time when they got shot multiple times but took 0 damage.​
  • Unlocking the thread only for requested POV. Any off topic/toxic comments will result in punishment​

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Requesting ID 57364's POV of the time when they got shot multiple times but took 0 damage.​
  • Unlocking the thread only for requested POV. Any off topic/toxic comments will result in punishment​
I was standing in the green zone and I didnt know it i will post my pov
in a few minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom