Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Bug Abuse, Shooting in GZ, VDM, NLR | ID 57364, 60108, 45955 (Ponch Family)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mikel Zoom
Suspect ID
57364, 60108, 45955
Date of violation
Oct 25, 2021
Time of violation
15:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mtl6L9T2zTc

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
You can see that I started shooting from outside, but I went to the green zone and didn't realize that as a USS member I can shoot from the green zone.

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Dear adminstrators.
After yesterday's events (I will remind you- https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/16915/#post-61744),
Ponch family kept with their hate against us because of our race, they kept to insult us and provoking us.
We saw them in the Gettho zone, outside of the Gettho's hospital,
(You can see in the beginning of the record that I've checked that it is Gettho Area)
We killed them cause it is legal in Gettho area and they broke a lot of rules by trying to kill us (ofc they didn't).

In my record we can see several things:
1. NLR + Bug Abuse + Shooting from GZ - ID 57364. - You'll see that we killed him then he got back, shot us from GZ by Bug Abuse and his HP stayed full cause of Bug Abuse.
2. NLR + Shooting from GZ- ID 60108. - You'll see that we killed him when he shot us from GZ- Gas Station and he got back and shot us again from GZ, Hospital.
3. VDM - ID 45955. - You'll see that he VDMed us when we killed his friends.

Hope you'll take care of these racists, anti semitic family.
Thank you, have a good day.
Which bug are you talking about here? Would appreciate if you could provide it with a time stamp

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
From 6:28 you can see him shooting from GZ (abused his Legal Organization option) + Not taking damage because it is in GZ.
*once someone is inside mark Gz you can not hit him. (he's like a god) 41387 is my ID you can come and i will show you

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
I ask the administration to review the full evidence and not focus on one corner only, they are the ones who started breaking the rules of the green zone
General Rules for Green Zone : 2.1 ,2.2 , 2.3
And about the shooting in the Green Zone, I take responsibility for my mistake
You can see that I fired the first shot outside the green zone , which means I didn't notice that I was starting to get into the green zone.

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 45955 will receive a punishment for VDM​
  • ID 60108 and 57364 will receive punishment for Shooting from GZ​

As for NLR, you were right outside the hospital so they would have spawned there again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom