Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yung Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 14, 2022
Time of violation
10:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p0Z93PvCaE

yung bee

Player
Player
i wanna know how in this clip how i die litterally instantly in this clandestine i wish to see this players point of view at 1:30 in the video link i posted is where the incodent happens beacause atm in my books this player cheated

Evan Earle

Player
Player
I can say that this was Myself as well as the Leader of Marabuntas. We both were pushing at that same time, you were turned away from me when I went around the corner. Both of us hit you with a Revolver shot at pretty much the same time, making you go down instantly. I will look through my recordings to find my POV of that push to show. I'll edit it into this post when I find it.
Looking through my POV on medal, it seems that Cland was the recording I had to remove. Usually when I'm doing events I record entire session, but that day I didn't look at my drive size and that video ended much sooner than it should've.

In the clip above, you can see very clearly that half of the HP was gone in one split second and the other right after.

Last edited:

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
Bruv, i didnt even kill you, what u requesting me for??

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
you were surrounded by 4 marabunta, what u mean by I died instantly

Fliky Thrust

Player
Player
You can clearly see your hel dropped 2 times with 50dmg so you got double revd + pov req cland thats just down bad

Bill Austin

Player
Player
Rejected

Upon reviewing this evidence, I have decided to deny this report.
Probably you were glitched which leaded you to not be able to see the guys when they surrounded you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom