Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL | Sahil

2. Your age | 18

3. Time zone | GMT 5:30

4. Average online per day | 6-7 hours

5. Your Discord | SkuLLg0D#5427

6. Your Nickname | Tyrone Kozart

7. Your ID | 31811

Additional information

1. Leader Of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 Hello everyone. The reason I want to be director is because I have been in this server for more than 1 year now and I have experienced of both Legal and Illegal Organizations. I have spent most of my time in FIB under the leaderships of Hank first term and his last 2 terms , Ellen Bubble, Monty McKnight and kevin tosca. I have been in the FIB for forever now , under various directors where I held a High Command position and also held deputy director position continuously . This has allowed me to properly assess how the organization functions, as an elite and professional legal organization. If I become the leader of FIB,the promise of activity and less rule-break will continue and From last 7 terms i have been leading FIB and we managed to handle every situation and gained victory in every event. Now I think I have the required skills to Lead FIB from Directors position. My main motive will be to bring all legal orgs in the city together which will allow to work respectfully and work against criminals together. As previous experience of me being HOD of HR i know that how to assess the activity and contribution of every agent towards the organization. I will personally be giving promotions to the agents who are loyal ,cooperative and giving their 100 percent toward the organization. A specific criteria will be made for agents in every department to get bonuses, it is compulsively for every agent to full fill it and gain their bonuses.

2.2 The reason i wanted to become the director is to continue the legacy hank left behind and FIB back on track . My idea of being Director is to bring forth all the people who are willingly to provide top class roleplay in every situation.Raiding season will continue as this will be my main priority for the interaction with the illegal organization . More focus on the state wanted people with the help of other org united cooperation which will lead in great activity and strengthening of bond between them .

The FIB is the backbone of the city and we will provide the outmost activity to the city in the very fun and interactive way.

i will engage more with every rank people to listen to there problems and suggestion as they are those people facing the main problem in the city as there day to day routine my main focus will be to provide them the backup and learning so that they remain professional and provide the best experience to the people in the city .

2.3 Choosing right people for the right position is always my priority as they may be leading the organization from the shadow but they are indeed the very important part in overall growth and functioning of the organization . We work like a family where everyone will be treated with respect , dignity and will be given every chance to prove and shine among the people

More global event to get enganged as a organization with the other organization to relax and laugh will also be my priority.

Also following the requirement of the curator of the FIB will also be the priority

The leader may lead the organization from the front and be in everyones eyes but the people who hold the leader and support him is the organization are the people we want in the organization . i will be building to get FIB as the most dignified organization .

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

My suggestions to improve the Role Play in the organisation

1.Strictness

I will introduce some strict rules, 3 Phases of training which every agent has to go through when join they join the org. The training will include some role play scenarios to give them the idea of how things work around .

2. Communication

As without communication nothing cannot be achieved we will be focusing on the communication aspect of the organization whether it is inter organization or intra organization

3.Proper use of roleplay commands

Use of /do /me /try is very important as they enchances the action of the roleplay whether you are locking the door so that suspect dont jump of the car or taking him radio and cell phone away so more there people donot ambush us . The importance is far significant

4.Professionalism

whether they are civilian , suspect , other officer when on duty and in uniform we will be profession to our duty as a federal agent .

providing the top class roleplay will enchance the morale and qualities of the people int eh organization

- Tyrone Kozart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom