Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected I found a hacker in grand rp he blew my car up 106153

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Itz laqua
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 15, 2022
Time of violation
13:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/n-eNan4of1A

laqua

Player
Player
So my friend is new to grand rp and i gave him some money to get started in the server and then i found a guy that he can buy some stuff from and then i followed them to make sure he doesnt get killed and so i can pick him up after, And then my car started burning randomly and i think he uses hacks.

priyansh

Player
Player
So my friend is new to grand rp and i gave him some money to get started in the server and then i found a guy that he can buy some stuff from and then i followed them to make sure he doesnt get killed and so i can pick him up after, And then my car started burning randomly and i think he uses hacks.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kingo

Player
Player

ScarfaceHashmi

Player
Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom