Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
King Sosa
Administrators nickname
Chris Jackson
Date
Oct 26, 2021
Time
6:47
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/819557754062503942/902442458716196874/unknown.png

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Topic: RDM | ID | 15883
Topic title: I got a warning 180 minutes in jail for RDM. Warning issued by Chris Jackson.

Warning for RDM | Chris Jackson

I received a warning for RDM against 2 people in a money truck. I talked to an admin in game explaining to be that I was jailed for FAIL RP. The person that posted the clip if they go back 2-3 minutes before you can clearly hear me telling tothem to get out, to which they refused and ran into SAHP green zone while being chased by 2 cars. This isnt an act of RDM when clearly the target was the truck and not any act to rob the person. So being warned for RDM is definitely not acceptable in this situation. ( Any error can be fixed in this report.)

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
The punishment is for DM in GZ. I didn't mention RDM anywhere and you can file a complaint against those two players for Power Gaming if you had 2 cars and 4 people chasing them and also for them entering a GZ in the middle of a situation (GZ Rules 1.3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom