Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Kevin
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - Eastern
4. Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord - CCG Emperor#0610
6. Your Nickname - Kevin Tosca
7. Your ID - 610

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (Three reasons)

1) As it is no secret, I have been the leader for MULTIPLE organizations throughout Grand Roleplay, however FIB has been one of my favorite organizations to lead by far. FIB has the most unique features and functions within the city, and is key to the successful operation of the city as a whole. When I originally first took leadership of FIB, the organization had a balance of 500k and was lacking structure. I was able to address these issues during my first tenure as FIB Leader, and the organization flourished under the leadership of my successors. I feel that now is the appropriate time for me to once again take the reins now that FIB operations have ceased, and to continue to build on the growth and positive relationships of my first stint as FIB Leader.

2) Leading FIB is often seen as a very important responsibility for the city, and I feel as though with the unique challenges that the city faces with the criminal element being much more aggressive, a person who has experience with the requirements and abilities of the FIB Organization should be the person to take the reins to combat this criminal element. It will be my goal to not only do this, but also to employ both new and veteran players in roles within the FIB Organization to assist with our goals, and to open up new possibilities to facilitate roleplay both inside and outside of the organization.

3) I will be able to use my connections in the city and the positive relationships with people I have built to continue to build FIB's relationships in the city that we serve. I am very much for positive interaction with the roleplay community, and it will be my goal to encourage the aspects of FIB's roleplay, and use the functions of FIB, as well as several other techniques that I employed during my first stint as FIB Leader to create roleplay opportunities and events that the whole community can enjoy.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Simply put, my philosophy when running an organization has always been to improve opportunities for roleplay to other players. While I understand that combat operations are a major part of FIB, and there most certainly will be a place for them within the FIB, it will also be my goal to appeal to other players that want to participate in the legal side of the roleplay, as well as those who want to participate in public events and have the opportunity to represent the FIB in ways other than on the front line battlefield. As demonstrated in my first term, I believe that I will be able to accomplish these goals through the creation of new departments that are non-combat oriented, as well as promoting the departments that are focused towards the cornerstones of FIB Combat Operations.

Another philosophy I have always maintained is that I always believe regardless of my personal feelings towards players, everyone deserves an opportunity to prove themselves in any organization that I lead. Many of the community's current leaders and prominent faces have started their leadership careers in organizations run by me, and I would like to continue my work with molding the next generation of leaders for Grand Roleplay. I believe that if I am appointed to FIB Leadership, I will be able to carry out these objectives as I was during my first FIB Leadership term.

Thank you for your consideration administration, and I look forward to your reply.

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
+1 , deserves it

mQ0196_1024x1024.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom