Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frank_Gwant
Suspect ID
18584;44670
Date of violation
Aug 15, 2022
Time of violation
17:27
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0pGORp0paA

Husky1go

Player
Player
Hey. You can see in POV all. I drive them near because they hitting EMS and try to kill him also before didn't capture it unfortunately. But i guess EMS got POV also.

RDM = ID:185843

About that other ID: 44670 he as you see didn't say nothing to stop it. From my thinking he got very old ID's and he should know RP rules where can kill with out reason where not. About his language speaking what he said you can think if it is allowed or not. But i didnt love what he said about parents. I guess it is insult right?

Once again i don't have problems if it was Ghetto right i would solve it bymyself easy. But in this location at AutoSalon isn't good. Was teaching also new player things about city who was that moment buying new car at AutoSalon inside.

RP rules are for everybody right? And before people register on GRAND RP server they should read first GRAND RP rules.

Thanks. GRAND RP BEST SERVER!!! Admins you doing very good job.!!!

PS. You deny, rejected my before post. This is full situation. I don't have non other POV. There you can see that RDM = ID:18584. What you want more? If you think they start to shoot me for a reason it is not like that. I know POV rules minimum 1 min if you can't understand situation. But in this POV you clearly understand situation. If it would be my fault i didnt post POV and post on this forum even. Where is logic??? ID:18584 doing RDM.... And ID:44670 is insulting.

Before Admin who approved my POV where some player start shooting in Desert Airfield as i work as a pilot has been approved with out complains from Admin side.

You can't understand situation ??? clearly you can see ID:18584 broke RP rules and did RDM.

P.Sx2.

I want that they understand they broke RP rules what you can't get from that POV???? Teach them...

Plus i got feeling that admin who rejected before post complain on these players know them personaly don't you? Thats why you rejected...Is not good. Rules apply to all. If it isn't like that then rules don;t apply to me then also. I hope rules apply to all RP.

Last edited:

Eva ElGreco

Player
Player
Rejected

The clips need to be from the start of a situation and longer than just 20 seconds to understand what properly went down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom