Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Austine Gunner
Suspect ID
189945 155133 37810
Date of violation
Aug 16, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiosQ_-oCZc

pixy mods

PixyMods https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRNSO9QBo
Player
that is not

Los Santos Mandem​

Lucifer Fortnite Clapper

Ban Evader
Player
Thats not even our family.
artworks-qiHl3tOTNMfbb4ph-t1YcoQ-t500x500.jpg

Dexz.19

Ex Player
Player
You pulled out your gun... and even aimed at them at 0:35. Aint no rule break here

Saan Mercy

Leader of unofficial org
like i said thats not my family also not my family outfit

KinGod

Player
Player
U talking on discord with ur friend , whenu arrived u car ramm us for no reason get out of ur car and then proceed to aim a shot guns to us what did u expect? And just 1 guy shoot u the others 2 was just watching

Austine Gunner

Zeoncrew
Player
U talking on discord with ur friend , whenu arrived u car ramm us for no reason get out of ur car and then proceed to aim a shot guns to us what did u expect? And just 1 guy shoot u the others 2 was just watching
You are killing my friend without any reason and you are shooting 3 people and i am coming to you i am getting out my car and you are shooting 3 people again watch it carefully after that text me

flyhigh

Player
Player
You are killing my car without any reason and you are shooting 3 people and i am coming to you i am getting out my car and you are shooting 3 people again watch it carefully after that text me
wtf you get out the car with gun aiming at us if you do that again i clap you again ez asfck

flyhigh

Player
Player
We are going on right side and you are stopping on highway with your gun and killing my friend why are you doing this explain that
no no you guys were doing vdm in 1 of us and he get out and kill 1 then the others come and they to clap us but you guys bad

wockbloody

Player
Player
i was the one where it all started the guy in the yellow bhodi, first of all yall where car ramming me since the hospital (post clip of that) i told u to stop cus u were being annoying and cringe, u continued doing car ramming, on the clip u clearly see that u left the car with a shotgun on hand and aiming on us u expect us to sit there and look at u killing us 3??? ofc u gonna get clapped like the bot u are lmfao. to end why r u reporting 100 respect? is our family only 3 ids? its "rdm | (and the 3 ids)" not 100 respect. not like it matters cus it wasnt no rdm yall just mad left the car and got smoked simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom