Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kayn One
Administrators nickname
Ivkezz Obama
Date
Aug 16, 2022
Time
17:20
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/171803/

Kayn_Darkin

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor today I got banned for 1.7 general rule
Mister Abraham rejected my unban appeal and said I transfered family house to Johnny One ID (53) for 0 $
The thing is IF i could I would gladly take money from Jhonny but unfortunately there is no opton in script when transfering family house to a new leader?
You just press the button in family menu "Transfer Family with ownership"

So I dont undestand how can I even take the money if there is no option for the money to be taken in the script

Thank you in advance I really got confused.... Have a nice day!

Johnny_Lahantaestamuloca

Slusaj staroga al ne idi po njega.
Player
Since my thread is locked , I will respond here . On the question why did We transfer the family . The answer is simple . From the begining Vendetta family was led by same three people . Tyler , Kayn and Johnny . When one gets tired of the game , gets banned , has personal issues irl or gets sick , one of the other two will step in . There has only been the same three leaders since the begining of the family on eng1 , may 2021 . Tyler was leader for a long time , then Johnny took over , and finaly few months ago Kayn was selected to lead.

We are big family with 240 members currently . Its big pressure to lead big family with all demands from members , Kayn wanted to have a break from pressure and responsibilities. So he ask me to take over.
Kayn is still co-leader of family . He just has less responsibilities and more time for IRL stuff.

Kayn_Darkin

Player
Player
Relief from preasure so I passed it to my best friend.
Also Unofficial organization :) We lost it under my name so admins told us if u transfer family o someone else u can have again . But MAINLY I Johnny had same rights in that family as I did so it was his turn

Johnson99

Player
Player
He don`t deserve unban. This is not the first time he has been banned for something similar. He was already banned once for general rule 1.7 and for being corrupt as an admin (removing the admin). The player himself is very toxic and constantly tries to harm someone. We don't need such players on the server.

Best regards,
Offender Johnson with love <3

Kim Haze

im not balkan
Player
He don`t deserve unban. This is not the first time he has been banned for something similar. He was already banned once for general rule 1.7 and for being corrupt as an admin (removing the admin). The player himself is very toxic and constantly tries to harm someone. We don't need such players on the server.

Best regards,
bruh stfu none cares about ur opinion

ItsAlex

сука блять
Player

Best regards,
First of all,Hey Mazhor hope you are doing great.As a IRL and ingame friend of Kayn i can just say that this comment is just showing how toxic people can be...Whole VENDETTA family is playing on this project since of early days of EN1 server.Kayn,Tyler,Johnny are recognized as one guy in this fam,in short lines 3 people 1 leader.About toxicity do i really need to say something ?! You say we dont need such a players like this on server ? Kayn is pretty good friend of one of the biggest streames and in charge of hundreds of new players on this project that are still playing on this server,yea you are right that is Mudja,even i was helping around for content that was being recorded and then uploaded on all platforms.And yea i can talk about this becuse i was filming a video and making content with streamer on this server aswell its (Nikola/G-bros).This guy is random person that is not even connected to Vendetta family or especialy any of its leaders,and it can fully be described as offtop comment.And the last thing im gonna say you are no one here and nobody ask what you think ? If you are not informed about situation and has nothing to do with it dont comment.
Have a great day and wish you all the best.
Alex.

Offender

Forum Concent Creator
Player

Best regards,
Ne znam cemu ovo lazno predstavljanje zimus si vec namestao banove preko mene... zelim da se ova osoba BL za lazno predstavljanje

Leo Luxury

Player
Player

Best regards,
bro if kayn is toxic who are you than?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom