Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Spark Boi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 16, 2022
Time of violation
17:56
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XiFmcE9Urr0

subhadipk7

Player
Player
First of all, we did nothing and he just came to us and start beating us.
I told them to stop and I am recording they says they don't care LOL
We tried to escape and wanted to take the car back (red McLaren) but they killed us in front of the bank in the GZ
I guess they showed no respect for the game rules. This is a violation and not fair.

evyL sparta

Player
Player
4586 here
please punish ID 167705 for Mixing and Fear RP.

All the situation was IC and I engaged in RP by saying "dont touch me", dude got aggressive and said "Wtf"
I said "Wtf What" back and simple used the pushing with left mouse button, after that you can see his friend swinging back, engaging in a normal street fist fight that was started by a body bumping RPly.
ID 167705 is mixing all the time saying he is gonna show admins and avoiding RP. He is supposed to act IC even if he feels like rules are being broken not to stand there acting like he a CCTV and fucking up the RP.

We all did a fist fight, you never see me pulling out a gun, and I couldve just killed him by punching at one point but instead I came and said "tell your friends beat me again" and then his friend comes back fighting again.
Whole situation was RP even the shootout in the end which was started by his own friend.

ID 167705 Fear RP when he had guns aimed at him and didnt comply instead kept saying "recording" "forums" and "admins"

subhadipk7

Player
Player
4586 here
please punish ID 167705 for Mixing and Fear RP.

All the situation was IC and I engaged in RP by saying "dont touch me", dude got aggressive and said "Wtf"
I said "Wtf What" back and simple used the pushing with left mouse button, after that you can see his friend swinging back, engaging in a normal street fist fight that was started by a body bumping RPly.
ID 167705 is mixing all the time saying he is gonna show admins and avoiding RP. He is supposed to act IC even if he feels like rules are being broken not to stand there acting like he a CCTV and fucking up the RP.

We all did a fist fight, you never see me pulling out a gun, and I couldve just killed him by punching at one point but instead I came and said "tell your friends beat me again" and then his friend comes back fighting again.
Whole situation was RP even the shootout in the end which was started by his own friend.

ID 167705 Fear RP when he had guns aimed at him and didnt comply instead kept saying "recording" "forums" and "admins"
Look, saying who got warned and punished 11 times before lol GO GET A LIFE bruh
i wonder why this guy is still in the server SHAME

Last edited:

JordanCrooks!

Player
Player
Ay man you know you got time to close this cause you're basically self-reporting. 4586 Engaged in an RP then your friend started punching him. You're over here mixing tell them that you recording and posting it on forums in an RP situation. You feared RP at 4:17 they gave you demands to leave and you ignored them trying to get medkit to revive your friend and they gave you a count down. Your friend id 191495 just VDM you and id 4519.

subhadipk7

Player
Player
Ay man you know you got time to close this cause you're basically self-reporting. 4586 Engaged in an RP then your friend started punching him. You're over here mixing tell them that you recording and posting it on forums in an RP situation. You feared RP at 4:17 they gave you demands to leave and you ignored them trying to get medkit to revive your friend and they gave you a count down. Your friend id 191495 just VDM you and id 4519.
Look, saying who got warned and punished 13 times before lol GO GET A LIFE bruh
I wonder why this guy is still on the server SHAME

evyL sparta

Player
Player
I feel sorry for you. This is pathetic. You should try Role Playing not Rule Playing, youre lost in the sauce.

You must be punished with Fear RP and Mixing for the better of the server.

Look, saying who got warned and punished 11 times before lol GO GET A LIFE bruh
i wonder why this guy is still in the server SHAME

and to your knowledge, ive only been punished for RDM once since the server opening.
Now a 160k ID wanna tell me how to engage in RP. Go read the rules once again, you missed the whole point of a RP server.
You must be in RP behavior all the time.
And bumping into someone is most deff a reason to get beat up by someone with the Bio my charecter has. ;)

We all got life, dont push it to OOC. Cuz I bet you stink.

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player
Approved

ID 4586 will receive a punishment for Punching in a GZ
ID 4519 will recieve a punishment for Greenzone rule 1.1
ID 142811 will receive a punishment for Puinching in a GZ
ID 191495 will receive a punishment for Punching in a GZ
ID 115500 wil receive a punishment for Hitting in a GZ
ID 100914 will receive a punishment for VDM
ID 167705 will receive a Punishment for Mixing

Status