Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Fail RP/ PG | West Mafia 59994,52128,52049

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shaw Dre
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 16, 2022
Time of violation
23:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CTYKzU_ZEVo

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
They took me as a hostage and locked doors with no doors... lol and the themselves got in and out like locking doors is a joke.... 3 guys did it in single event

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
Also i just reviewed my bodycam, he asked for car keys means he was using personal car and put the hostage inside the car... LOLLOLOLOL

Sbeecha Volkov

West Mafia
Player
1- There is doors in the back therefore I am still capable of locking the rear doors.
2- There is no rule states that it’s not allowed to use personal vehicles as a FAMILY. It clearly stated, 1.17 It is forbidden to use personal cars in events where you are acting as a gangmember. (You have to use only org cars).
3- You have to fear for your life when being kidnapped rather than talking nonsense even when told to stfu.

In the end, you have broke rule (Fear-RP), (Mixing) and ID 52049 (PG).

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
you have doors on the back seat of your car no? therefore any doors locked via the /me locks car doors as well you can use personal cars to transport hostages as it isnt a GANG EVENT, so event rule 1.17 It is forbidden to use personal cars in events where you are acting as a gangmember. (You have to use only org cars) does not apply to Unofficial Organizations. (Family) as we dont own any org cars all of our cars are personally/privately owned

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
1- There is doors in the back therefore I am still capable of locking the rear doors.
2- There is no rule states that it’s not allowed to use personal vehicles as a FAMILY. It clearly stated, 1.17 It is forbidden to use personal cars in events where you are acting as a gangmember. (You have to use only org cars).
3- You have to fear for your life when being kidnapped rather than talking nonsense even when told to stfu.

In the end, you have broke rule (Fear-RP), (Mixing) and ID 52049 (PG).
1. I dont remember guns pointed at me when i was in the car soo gg...
2. Please tell me the instance of me mixing (i used non RP chat for OOC stuff which is not mixing)

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
context of the screenshot, as I wasnt on the original scene of the initial interaction so I didnt see the car nor th ePOV, you asked me if it was PG or FailRP to lock broken doors and I gave if the doors are Broken off (Completely as in no doors) it would be considered PG /shrug

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

No rules For Unofficial Family's about using Family Car, The car has no Doors in the Front side which means nothing is there to be locked, Using OOC chat in a RP situation and talking OOCly does not mean you are Fine and did not Mix, and i can see yourself Breaking the RP, Not Fearing for your life and not RPing the situation Properly, if you are Surrounded by Criminals, no need for Guns to be pointed or not to show that you are scared for your life.
There for :
ID 74585 Will Receive a Punishment For Mixing, Fear RP/Fail RP.
ID 52049 Will Receive a Punishment for PG.

All the Forum accounts with OFF TOPIC will Receive a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom