Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Marley Loco
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 17, 2022
Time of violation
05:13
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL0gwogv8UM&feature=youtu.be

Marley Loco

Player
Player
Me and my friend was waiting to tune our cars at the LS Customs, and this guy in here acts like an asshole and calls me the F-word etc..
Please punish this homophobic guy.

uscf22

Player
Player
I would like to request video and audio proof of this claim. I can provide video proof of the above person ramming my vehicle while I was in the upgrade shop repeatedly, then both parties blocking me in the upgrade shop, they proceed to harass me. I stay in the upgrade menu hoping to protect myself from whatever might come next. Then the person called for an admin, luckily for me. Crying wolf to the admin upon arrival and claiming that they did not ram me, and that they were "nice". Calling my vehicle a "fucking piece of shit" most certainly is not nice. Neither is calling me or anyone else a "fucking bitch". In the end, the above person is crying wolf, has no proof to their claims, and apparently enjoys harassing and cyber bullying new players.

uscf22

Player
Player
I see the video link now, after reviewing his video I see where he left out the part where he launched my truck across the upgrade shop and said I had a "fagtruck". I would also like to note, that I am gay. We don't need the help of a keyboard warrior to defend us from words. you are more of a threat as a person to anyone than one word.

uscf22

Player
Player
Had you had patience and not been rude and harassed me, the entire confrontation would not have happened. There are thousands of people in this server, and plenty of upgrade shops to go to. You are not the center of the universe. Nobody has to adjust their gameplay to make you happy, which is what you've done here. You were unhappy with waiting, so you caused a scene, then cried wolf.

uscf22

Player
Player
As Marley Loco has been proven to have been attempting to shed blame by leaving out their own guilt, and has been proven to have lied to an admin in attempt to hide their guilt, I hope the admin team makes the right decision by perma-banning this cyber bully, as it has been proven that the entire confrontation could have been avoided had Marley Loco not been a rude bully to new players. Keeping players such as Marley Loco in your city is a great way to destroy the playerbase and destroy our fun times together in the city. One stray snowflake can cause an avalanche.

uscf22

Player
Player
I would also like to iterate that this is not a humorous situation, and that punishment to this "locococo420" person should be heavily considered, whom is apparently finding Marley Loco's assumption of my sexual preference and their attempt to point fingers without providing all evidence is very humorous.

Harvey Spector

Player
Player
Approved

ID 195927 will get punished for saying F word

However, ID 76816 also get punishment for Car ramming​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom