Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mainne Bestia
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Oct 26, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
-

Mainne Bestia

π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ 𝕺𝖓 π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ π•Ώπ–Žπ–’π–Š
Blocked
Player
Was wondering if i could get unbanned from the English server ik it was you guys jobs to ban me and yes i understand whatever i did i need to face the punishments but I've heard you've removed some people from admin team and the admins that i disrespect are not on the team anymore and they were the only people i had a problem with, just felt like they were on me too much. tbh that's one of the main reasons i didn't want to play anymore they were messing up all the fun we had i wont even be that active i just don't want to lose everything I've worked for. Its been a long time since I've been banned and I've thought about my actions and i wanna be apologize

Bannable

Player
Player
Was wondering if i could get unbanned from the English server ik it was you guys jobs to ban me and yes i understand whatever i did i need to face the punishments but I've heard you've removed some people from admin team and the admins that i disrespect are not on the team anymore and they were the only people i had a problem with, just felt like they were on me too much. tbh that's one of the main reasons i didn't want to play anymore they were messing up all the fun we had i wont even be that active i just don't want to lose everything I've worked for. Its been a long time since I've been banned and I've thought about my actions and i wanna be apologize
LMFAOOO SAYS HE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE SERVER, GOES ON A INSULTING SPREE TO ALL THE ADMINS AND PLAYERS, POSTS PHOTOS OF PEOPLE'S DOXES IN THE DISCORD AND IS BEGGING FOR AN UNBAN RN. LMFAO WALKING L YOU ARE KID.

Mainne Bestia

π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ 𝕺𝖓 π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ π•Ώπ–Žπ–’π–Š
Blocked
Player
LMFAOOO SAYS HE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE SERVER, GOES ON A INSULTING SPREE TO ALL THE ADMINS AND PLAYERS, POSTS PHOTOS OF PEOPLE'S DOXES IN THE DISCORD AND IS BEGGING FOR AN UNBAN RN. LMFAO WALKING L YOU ARE KID.
tf you on about that was not be posting pictures are you good bro. and please stop replying under post that have nothing to do with you.

MidgDawg

Possibly love fish πŸ˜›
Blocked
damn bro u are so down bad it is unreal. maybe go for a walk or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom