Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
cupido
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 17, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GvAPRfnLbeI

André Funchalez

Player
Player
Peço ao ID 86 que apresente POV da seguinte situação de forma a obter eslcarecimentos
Tem 12 HORAS para o fazer , caso contrário será punido!

Cumrpimentos.

Richard Miller

Player
Player
eu gostaria de perguntar seu ponto de vista acho que ele está usando cheats
You talk about "destroying the competition on the server" and then make this nonsense pov request with the most common kill, shame on you. Stay sharp my friend and always save ur clips maybe I will open a pov request when you kill me, oh wait the last time you killed me was like 1 month ago? 2? Well I don't remember cuz ur too bad lol. Buona notte piagnucolona

Cupido Dior

2x 100% turfer 3xfamwar winner Dior on top ❤️❤️
Player
You talk about "destroying the competition on the server" and then make this nonsense pov request with the most common kill, shame on you. Stay sharp my friend and always save ur clips maybe I will open a pov request when you kill me, oh wait the last time you killed me was like 1 month ago? 2? Well I don't remember cuz ur too bad lol. Buona notte piagnucolona
Hahahahahah omg 🤣🤣🤣

Cupido Dior

2x 100% turfer 3xfamwar winner Dior on top ❤️❤️
Player
why dont u come arena 1v1 for 4m?

André Funchalez

Player
Player
Boas Cupido Dior
Reclamação Rejeitada

Motivo:
Após analisar a POV , não foi possível verificar nenhuma anormalidade por parte do jogador reportado!

Cumrprimentos

Fechado.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom