Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kyle Blvckbird
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 17, 2022
Time of violation
21:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrH24rdwq3Y

Kyle Vlone

Bulletproof
Player
Hello. So we are about the make a trade. Trade is he is gonna give me white LV top for men and I ll give him $50mil cash + house 540.
In the first proof I asked him before the offer "is this for men right?" He said "yes". Then we did a trade. But he put the white LV for women. So there is no chance to understand for white LVs for men or women. Because it has same name. I ll show it at second proof in Exclusive Store.
Here is the screenshot that we are talking about white LVs for men. screenshot
Here is the second proof that white LVs has same name for men and women. at 2:50 second proof
After the trade I figured out there is a small text that "womens outwear."
And here we talked with Mark Loops before because he has one pair of the white LVs for men. He knows that I m looking for white LV for men. screenshot 2
If this guy gonna sell women LVs why he did not sell it at 16th August? I already offered him 50mil. Everybody know that women LVs going for 20mil nowadays :)
I sold my clothing store for 60mil after that I put an ad for selling my house to get 80mil for LVs for men.
In that case I m going to give 80mil for white LVs for women down bad

Blue Opium

Player
Player
Hello. So we are about the make a trade. Trade is he is gonna give me white LV top for men and I ll give him $50mil cash + house 540.
In the first proof I asked him before the offer "is this for men right?" He said "yes". Then we did a trade. But he put the white LV for women. So there is no chance to understand for white LVs for men or women. Because it has same name. I ll show it at second proof in Exclusive Store.
Here is the screenshot that we are talking about white LVs for men. screenshot
Here is the second proof that white LVs has same name for men and women. second proof
After the trade I figured out there is a small text that "womens outwear."
And here we talked with Mark Loops before because he has one pair of the white LVs for men. He knows that I m looking for white LV for men. screenshot 2
If this guy gonna sell women LVs why he did not sell it at 16th August? I already offered him 50mil. Everybody know that women LVs going for 20mil nowadays :)
I sold my clothing store for 60mil after that I put an ad for selling my house to get 80mil for LVs for men.
In that case I m going to give 80mil for white LVs for women down bad
first off your proof 1 is just saying what average for men not saying it is men and in the clip 0:29 your mic cut out when you said "is this for men" which made it sound like is this for women

My proofs

this is the ad you responded too proof #1

and you clicked on the clothing which says women on it so i thought you already knew

proof #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom