Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Name : Matt Winter
2. Age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT (ST)
4. Average online per day: 8+ hours
5. Your Discord : Ly1INx#7278
6. Your Nickname : Matt Winter
7. Your ID : 70880

Speeding Gta Online GIF by Xbox

A little bit about me

Hello citizens of Grand RP who are reading my application. Im very happy here as I am writing this application as it is time for change!
As some of you may be aware of my history through legal organisations throughout my time in the city has been huge. In LSPD the many terms I have under gone and experienced have been truly amazing! However recently I want to change the PD to make it back up to the previous standards it was at and truly make PD bigger and better!
I want to share my experience with others to make a truly amazing Roleplay servers for everyone to join and feel apart of. Since I've joined the city, LSPD has been very close to my heart and friends and I want to meet new people and I want to make it the best for everyone not only in the police force but have some fun roleplay with the criminals around us.

Why do I want to become the leader of LSPD?

๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜“๐˜š๐˜—๐˜‹ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜“๐˜š๐˜—๐˜‹ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜™๐˜— ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด/๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜š๐˜—๐˜‹ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ "๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค". ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด. ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐™ด๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ผ๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š‘๐šข, ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘ ๐šˆ๐š’๐š™, ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š’ ๐šƒ๐š˜๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐šข๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐™น๐š˜๐š‘๐š—๐šœ๐š˜๐š—.

๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด. (๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜“๐˜š๐˜—๐˜‹ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด).

A key thing that I have seen in the last few terms are:
Lack of numbers pulling up to events, little knowledge on server rules and organisation rules, unprofessionalism and lack of effort.

As the leader, I can change that! I can bring many old High Commands in and run PD how it used to. Bringing back what everyone misses. Grand RP is the best roleplay community and the PD is a primary organisation that new people always want to join. So it must be at a high standard.

๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜š๐˜—๐˜‹ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ. ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜“๐˜š๐˜—๐˜‹ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ 100% ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.
happy reno 911 GIF by Comedy Central

Leading/ big experiences I've had:

LSPD: Major of FTO, Major of SWAT, Major of Detectives, Major of Patrol and Head of IA
GOV: USSS Director, DOC Supervisor
NG: Captain of Air Force Platoon Sergeant
FIB: 00 Agent and Supervisor
SAHP: Lieutenant of SWAT

Vagos: Leader (12)
Bloods: Deputy (11)
Marabunta: Warlord (9) Turf leader

Music Video Gang GIF by DIVINE

My Goals as LSPD Leader:

1. I will achieve as many global events as possible to represent LSPD
2. Make LSPD and other legal organisations friendlier and work more as a team rather than rivals
3. Last a full 2 terms
4. Kick out all ooc corruption and solve with report on forum
5. Hire the correct high command to help me run this organisation with me
6. Comply with all leader rules and responsibilities
7. Achieve all my tasks and push above and beyond
8. Have a good relationship with my curators and all administrators around me.
9. Have no toxicity in the organisation and none from myself
10. Have consistent patrols and units in the city. (No time for nothing)

My advice for improving the roleplay level in the LSPD, I strongly believe that one of the only ways to do something like this is to hire the top-level Agents in our force. I think we should only strive for greatness. Talk with each other a lot, get more comfortable with each other, improve the training program, and make the radio communications more realistic, not people screaming over the mic in distress. But talking calmly and smoothly. I also want to limit the corruption in the LSPD. I will do this by hiring the correct IA department (TRUSTED PEOPLE) and make sure all people have no records of anything not worthy of being in the LSPD. I also want LSPD to be a learning experience for all of the people so they can peruse to other orgs later on. I want them to learn how to do this stuff, and make sure we are still tough on them but not too tough. We all have to learn somehow and at the end of the day, we are all human. We mess up sometimes. Accept failure, use it as motivation!!

Thank you for reading!

Previously, I made a massive mistake as a leader and want my punishment history to be left aside as I have learnt from my mistake and it will NEVER happen again, as I want to wow you guys in the interview! Last time, I was allowed by the senior curator of state that I could go ahead with my interview last time. Hopefully you guys can understand how long ago my mistake was and that it was a huge misunderstanding that will never happen again. Thanks!

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
New discord name:
๏พถ๏พ‘๏ฝฒ๏ฝฒ ะœัั‚ัŒัŽ#0007

DobbyPotter

Player
Player
+1 for matt, guy has loads of experience behind him and I think he will do great things for LSPD would be happy to serve under his command

Habibi Torres

Player
Player
Information

A little bit about me

Hello citizens of Grand RP who are reading my application. Im very happy here as I am writing this application as it is time for change!
As some of you may be aware of my history through legal organisations throughout my time in the city has been huge. In LSPD the many terms I have under gone and experienced have been truly amazing! However recently I want to change the PD to make it back up to the previous standards it was at and truly make PD bigger and better!

I want to share my experience with others to make a truly amazing Roleplay servers for everyone to join and feel apart of. Since I've joined the city, LSPD has been very close to my heart and friends and I want to meet new people and I want to make it the best for everyone not only in the police force but have some fun roleplay with the criminals around us.

๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜“๐˜š๐˜—๐˜‹ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜“๐˜š๐˜—๐˜‹ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜™๐˜— ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด/๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜š๐˜—๐˜‹ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ "๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค". ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด. ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐™ด๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ผ๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š‘๐šข, ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘ ๐šˆ๐š’๐š™, ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š’ ๐šƒ๐š˜๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐šข๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐™น๐š˜๐š‘๐š—๐šœ๐š˜๐š—.

๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด. (๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜“๐˜š๐˜—๐˜‹ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด).

Lack of numbers pulling up to events, little knowledge on server rules and organisation rules, unprofessionalism and lack of effort.

As the leader, I can change that! I can bring many old High Commands in and run PD how it used to. Bringing back what everyone misses. Grand RP is the best roleplay community and the PD is a primary organisation that new people always want to join. So it must be at a high standard.

๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜š๐˜—๐˜‹ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ. ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜“๐˜š๐˜—๐˜‹ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ 100% ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.

LSPD: Major of FTO, Major of SWAT, Major of Detectives, Major of Patrol and Head of IA

My Goals as LSPD Leader:

2. Make LSPD and other legal organisations friendlier and work more as a team rather than rivals
3. Last a full 2 terms

My advice for improving the roleplay level in the LSPD, I strongly believe that one of the only ways to do something like this is to hire the top-level Agents in our force. I think we should only strive for greatness. Talk with each other a lot, get more comfortable with each other, improve the training program, and make the radio communications more realistic, not people screaming over the mic in distress. But talking calmly and smoothly. I also want to limit the corruption in the LSPD. I will do this by hiring the correct IA department (TRUSTED PEOPLE) and make sure all people have no records of anything not worthy of being in the LSPD. I also want LSPD to be a learning experience for all of the people so they can peruse to other orgs later on. I want them to learn how to do this stuff, and make sure we are still tough on them but not too tough. We all have to learn somehow and at the end of the day, we are all human. We mess up sometimes. Accept failure, use it as motivation!!

Thank you for reading!

Previously, I made a massive mistake as a leader and want my punishment history to be left aside as I have learnt from my mistake and it will NEVER happen again, as I want to wow you guys in the interview! Last time, I was allowed by the senior curator of state that I could go ahead with my interview last time. Hopefully you guys can understand how long ago my mistake was and that it was a huge misunderstanding that will never happen again. Th
Information

A little bit about me

My Goals as LSPD Leader:

3. Last a full 2 terms

Thank you for reading!

Previously, I made a massive mistake as a leader and want my punishment history to be left aside as I have learnt from my mistake and it will NEVER happen again, as I want to wow you guys in the interview! Last time, I was allowed by the senior curator of state that I could go ahead with my interview last time. Hopefully you guys can understand how long ago my mistake was and that it was a huge misunderstanding that will never happen again. Thanks!
This guy is 100% one of the best guys for the job when I made him a detective and trained him for the LSPD I knew he was up for great things and I feel so proud he has applied. +1 Biggest Vouch

FIB / Mike Lawery

NOOB
Player
Information

A little bit about me

My Goals as LSPD Leader:

3. Last a full 2 terms

Thank you for reading!

+ best of luck bro. He is a great person and hard worker and I think he can be n great leader of lspd.... LSPD ON TOP.....

Charles Rowe

Professional Game Crasher
Player
Information

A little bit about me

My Goals as LSPD Leader:

3. Last a full 2 terms

Thank you for reading!

+1

Kyle Longg

Player
Player
I think matt would be a perfect leader because he brings a positive and non toxic vibe in the organisation. Matt is a hardworking guy with great teamworking and leadership skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom