Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abhijit Blake
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Aug 18, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/JURn4JX

Abhijit Blake

Sinaloa
Player
Hello Mazhor, I hope you are doing pretty well. I am making a last-chance ban appeal. I understand that I have made terrible mistakes that may have hurt you and the project as a whole. Please also understand the human emotion of getting pissed when things does not go your way and you went out and say things you don't mean. I have been with this Best Project for almost a year and have motivated my friends to enjoy your lovely project as well. I have been doing RPing in this lovely project a lot and I have got plenty in return. This is my only source of entertainment and I am quite sad to not be around. I feel completely empty. I am genuinely sorry to the whole administrative team for what I did, I genuinely regret what I did. So, I am requesting you to please reconsider your punishment and allow me to be a part of the Lovely GRAND RP project again. I have got my part of poison and I understand my mistake and not only make sure I don't repeat it, I will always make sure that people around me also don't make similar mistakes. I understand that the founders of this project have invested a lot of hard work and passion for this and me being rude to the project is an insult. Every single time I regret my action what I did and for that, I am gently sorry. So please I am requesting you to give me one last chance to be a part of the wonderful Project.

I Abhijit Blake, take full responsibility for my past actions and pledge to not make such mistakes again. Thank you for considering my appeal and spending your time going through my application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom