Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Car theft / DM / Loot with gun out in GZ - | ID 51706, 75870,2450,52439,80046

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Maybe Santos
Suspect ID
51706/75870/2450/etc
Date of violation
Oct 27, 2021
Time of violation
09:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LKvjjkJMy7w

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
I was done nourishing and about to head back home to relax after some hard work at my plantation
when this group of geniuses decided they would execute this bulletproof plan.

I accept any punishment coming out of my rev shot.
At the time I did wish to prevent the in rp monetary loss.
If they took the vehicle and resulted in an impound, I do not think I'd have the IC right for reimbursement as the vehicle should have been insured in the first place.
Taking my gun out was the only RP solution I could think of before the OOC investigation took place.
Regardless, As i stated, if need be. I also accept a punishment for the events in the footage. ( my rev shot)

Regardless, I was put in a tight spot in a location I understood to be a green zone.
Had I known otherwise, multiple precautions would have been made before arriving and leading myself open to an ambush like this.

I am not sure if this is an informal org or a gang, but with the amount that participated to break the rules,
its a bit disappointing. Rules couldn't be any more clear.

At 1;30 he advises me he is from yakuzaa family * not sure how to spell have not hear of them he was telling me how they lost it..

At 2:39 they all are there pumped with excitement
80046 - showed up after

Last edited:

Johnny Crashz

Player
Player
Hello brosky. I was there. Actually,plantations aren't considered as green zones. You can find that in green zone rules. We had all right to kill you since you pulled the gun out. Also,the only one who made a rule break there was YOU,and it was fear RP. We all followed rules and did not shoot at ya until you pulled the gun out.

Johnny Crashz

Player
Player
Also,there is a second rule that you did break. Power gaming. Unrealisticaly recalling car while we attempted to steal it.
So admins,please,can you punish this guy for breaking multiple rules and ruining other gameplay?

Johnny Crashz

Player
Player
Sorry,I am just mad at people ruining my time spent on this game. I mean,we spend over half an hour to find a certain car to steal and they break rules just to prevent it,and even report us for some false rule breaking..

Sorry,I am just mad at people ruining my time spent on this game. I mean,we spend over half an hour to find a certain car to steal and they break rules just to prevent it,and even report us for some false rule breaking..
You're ruining people's time, nobody cares how much time you spent looking for a car, nobody broke rules but you, and you're just showing how little you actually know the rules...

Hasnain Ali

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 51706 will receive a punishment for Robbing a car in GZ
  • And This ID 75870 Will Also Get Punishment For DM In GZ.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom