Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Smoky_Clark
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
Jul 12, 2021
Time
22:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/aNoVu5O

Smoky

Player
Player
Hello,

On July 12th Bloods succeeded to accomplish 100% territories (Proof Provided). The Roster (also provided) was supposed to be awarded 10 White Pikachu Hoodies and 5 Red Adidas Pants after admin (Mazhor Pluxury) choice. All the roster was able to receive their awards except me, because I wasn't home yet and someone had to hold it for me. I let Kaane Mysterio (600) hold my hoodie and pants till I come back. Now I came back and his trunks got wiped, where kept my awards. I would like the admins to consider this and give me a compensation as I still didn't receive anything for my achievement yet. I am also ready to provide any further evidence if needed. Everything should also be shown in the logs anyway.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
This is a section where you make complaints on admins not asking for compensation or reward. Refer to Mazhor in dms Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom