Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tezo Loco
Administrators nickname
Dayko
Date
Aug 18, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/173429/

Tezo

Player
Player
unknown.png

combatlog got a warning and why was it removed

Tezo

Player
Player
discord can't remove your warn by talking to him and sending him this video because he's your friend, sorry I don't accept it man if you crashed you have to throw the same as i remove the warn
If the admins want me to do these things and I'm taking a screenshot to them, you have to do it too. You got a Crash error here, etc. It doesn't appear and you're lying.

How to View Windows 10 Crash Logs and Error Logs (For 2022)
Use this Method To Provide Screen Shot of Windows Crash Logs.

i want you to do this dude sorry i don't trust anyone

frosttty flakes

Player
Player
discord can't remove your warn by talking to him and sending him this video because he's your friend, sorry I don't accept it man if you crashed you have to throw the same as i remove the warn
If the admins want me to do these things and I'm taking a screenshot to them, you have to do it too. You got a Crash error here, etc. It doesn't appear and you're lying.

How to View Windows 10 Crash Logs and Error Logs (For 2022)
Use this Method To Provide Screen Shot of Windows Crash Logs.

i want you to do this dude sorry i don't trust anyone
+++++

Ates Peskersoy

Player
Player
I sent it to my media group and the admins saw everything and accepted the situation, stop crying about it bro. Maybe next time

Tezo

Player
Player
I sent it to my media group and the admins saw everything and accepted the situation, stop crying about it bro. Maybe next time
After I posted a combatlog, you're the one crying and begging admins to delete your warnings, man, we're not crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom