Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joseph ash
Suspect ID
16236 and 25851
Date of violation
Aug 18, 2022
Time of violation
8;00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCNvnwFmk6Y

kinsxo

Player
Player
i ran when there was 1 gun pointed at me (i have all the pov, you guys put the guns down lmfao) AND was going to comply after you guys called a god but your smart friends decided to finish me! gg’s poppin juices in the ghetto btw ❤️
you guys are mixing “nice vdm” and you are talking while dead…
ALSO, in the pov i have, one of your friends said the word “******” to the guy that ran you guys over. if requested one minute longer pov, im sure they will see this!

Last edited:

Teddy.exe

Player
Player
nobody even rendered on my screen, I didn't know I even hit anyone but if it's still classed as vdm I'll take the punishment, bit unfair but it is what it is, I was heading to mirror park

ItsCapone

Player
Player
first of all you guys are in the middle of road with 20 people on the street of course you gonna get ran over.
you guys also mixing non stop witch is really nice to see as well.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting POV from ID 25851. You have 12 hours to provide.​

Teddy.exe

Player
Player
Personally I think this is very unfair, I was just going from A to B so I don't have POV, there is no clear vdm in this clip as I was just driving through the ghetto extremely fast and I hit somebody that was in the middle of the road and didn't even render, If he could provide more pov you will see I was in no way intentionally trying to vdm or hit ANYONE, if it was seen I was intentionally running them over, driving towards them over and over, or intentionally driving into them, etc... it would be acknowledged as VDM but nothing I did was intentional and I'm sure there are so many people that get hit on the roads all the time and those drivers don't mean to do it at all.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting POV from ID 44808 in which your voice can be heard. You have 8 hours to provide.​

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

Insufficient Evidence - failed to upload POV where your voice can be heard.
You can resubmit this report once you fix your POV if it still within 48 hours of the incident.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom