Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnav Negi

HIGH COMMAND OF EMS
Blocked
Note: I don't have any Recent Punishment And Last Punishment I got was Demorgan For MetaGaming That's was wrong and It got Revoked By Deputy Chief Admin So i don't Think There is a point of Rejecting My Application due to Punishment History

Information

1. Your Name IRL --: Arnav Negi
2. Your Age --: 17
3. TIme zone --: GMT +5:30
4. Average Online per Day --: 7-10hours
5. Your Discord --: LuciferMS#7446
6. Your Nickname --: Amenadiel Negi
7. Your ID --: 102301

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

‌a) I have worked In LSPD in several Different Terms under Chiefs like Eklavya Thakur, Tyrell Johnson and even in last Term Under Ryan Slater and i have even gained Experienced in Other Orgs Such as SAHP,NG,SS,EMS and In Illegal too i have experienced in all 5 Gangs so Now i Know how Things Work in City and How To Handle a Org being a Leader so I would Like to Apply for LSPD Leadership and Bring Back The Org On Top Back Again.

b) In Previous Terms I have Been Seeing That LSPD has Failed to Control The Crime Rate in City and The Criminals have got a Free Passage to Conduct Crimes Such as Atm Robberies,Car Thefts and Other Criminals activities in City and It has Created a Insecure Environment in Between Citizens because of These Crimes but If i get A Opportunity to Serve as LSPD Leader i would do 24x7 Surveillance by making A Special Patrol Department who will Patrol City and Stop Crimes and Bring Crime Rate of City to Zero

c) As i Mentioned Before I would Keep Active by Hiring People Of All Time Zones and I would also Equally Divide The Rank according to Timezones and I will Keep Limited Ranks Like Ex- Only 2 Deputy are allowed so 1 will Be Doing Day Shift and 2nd will be Doing Night Shift like This all ranks and Even All Divisions will have People from all Timezone so that Org Remains Active I would also Hire a Professional High Commands who are Dedicated and work Hard in my absence and I would also Make Sure that All Active Org Members Attend All Events like Store Robbery,Bank Event , Aircraft and Even Other Events with Full Numbers and Even Help Other Orgs and Create Co-ordination with Other Orgs and Maintain Law and Order in Entire State

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I would Only Hire Those Guys who Have at least Basic Knowledge of RP and Make Sure that They Know All Rules and even Maintain Proper RP at each and Every EVENT and Don't break Any Rules and Make Sure if They Break Rules they Get Direct Fire from Org and I will only hire Those who are dedicated to org and Know to handle Take Accurate Decisions at Intense Situations

Goals For Organization
1) Attend All Events with Full Numbers
2) Bring Back LSPD On TOP Again
3) Maintain Law and Order in City

Thanks for viewing my application , I hope it get accepted And Also get passed in the interview cz I have full confidence on me.

Arnav Negi

Arnav Negi

HIGH COMMAND OF EMS
Blocked
Note: I don't have any Recent Punishment And Last Punishment I got was Demorgan For MetaGaming That's was wrong and It got Revoked By Deputy Chief Admin So i don't Think There is a point of Rejecting My Application due to Punishment History

Information

1. Your Name IRL --: Arnav Negi
2. Your Age --: 17
3. TIme zone --: GMT +5:30
4. Average Online per Day --: 7-10hours
5. Your Discord --: LuciferMS#7446
6. Your Nickname --: Amenadiel Negi
7. Your ID --: 102301

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

‌a) I have worked In LSPD in several Different Terms under Chiefs like Eklavya Thakur, Tyrell Johnson and even in last Term Under Ryan Slater and i have even gained Experienced in Other Orgs Such as SAHP,NG,SS,EMS and In Illegal too i have experienced in all 5 Gangs so Now i Know how Things Work in City and How To Handle a Org being a Leader so I would Like to Apply for LSPD Leadership and Bring Back The Org On Top Back Again.

b) In Previous Terms I have Been Seeing That LSPD has Failed to Control The Crime Rate in City and The Criminals have got a Free Passage to Conduct Crimes Such as Atm Robberies,Car Thefts and Other Criminals activities in City and It has Created a Insecure Environment in Between Citizens because of These Crimes but If i get A Opportunity to Serve as LSPD Leader i would do 24x7 Surveillance by making A Special Patrol Department who will Patrol City and Stop Crimes and Bring Crime Rate of City to Zero

c) As i Mentioned Before I would Keep Active by Hiring People Of All Time Zones and I would also Equally Divide The Rank according to Timezones and I will Keep Limited Ranks Like Ex- Only 2 Deputy are allowed so 1 will Be Doing Day Shift and 2nd will be Doing Night Shift like This all ranks and Even All Divisions will have People from all Timezone so that Org Remains Active I would also Hire a Professional High Commands who are Dedicated and work Hard in my absence and I would also Make Sure that All Active Org Members Attend All Events like Store Robbery,Bank Event , Aircraft and Even Other Events with Full Numbers and Even Help Other Orgs and Create Co-ordination with Other Orgs and Maintain Law and Order in Entire State

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I would Only Hire Those Guys who Have at least Basic Knowledge of RP and Make Sure that They Know All Rules and even Maintain Proper RP at each and Every EVENT and Don't break Any Rules and Make Sure if They Break Rules they Get Direct Fire from Org and I will only hire Those who are dedicated to org and Know to handle Take Accurate Decisions at Intense Situations

Goals For Organization
1) Attend All Events with Full Numbers
2) Bring Back LSPD On TOP Again
3) Maintain Law and Order in City

Thanks for viewing my application , I hope it get accepted And Also get passed in the interview cz I have full confidence on me.

Arnav Negi
My age is 18 by mistake I wrote 17 .

Arnav Negi

HIGH COMMAND OF EMS
Blocked
did you copy someone elses ?
I recently got 18 on 12th August and while posting so many applications I got a habit of writing 17 thats why I wrote 17 . If you think I copied then admins are better in finding these things .

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player
You claim you worked in Ryan Slaters term and previous ones, yet I have never seen you.

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player
Also, the 'Special Patrol Department' doesnt need to be a thing, officers are always patrolling unless towing is not up to par

Arnav Negi

HIGH COMMAND OF EMS
Blocked
You claim you worked in Ryan Slaters term and previous ones, yet I have never seen you.
First of all can you guys stop spamming in my application and the second thing is I have worked in Ryan's term but I left in the middle of the term , For proof gods can check lock Karl MCnuggets invited me in the org and I was Master Sergeant and gonna get promoted to lieutenant but I was getting deputy in Marabunta that's why I left the org .

Rimda Ivanov

Player
Player
I ussually dont coment on this kind of posts, but for the last I dont know how long you have applied for every single leader of an organisation. I am gonna be honest in almost every term that you listed i was HC or a higher rank, and dont remember you either in SAHP or LSPD so that could mean only that you didnt go over Corporal or you weren’t in the org. Other thing is making people go on duty forcefuully that is an impossible thing to do and you can’t make people do something they dont want to. So because of that its a -1 from me .

LSPD - Chief of staff,Deputy of SWAT
SAHP Chief of RS, Lieutenant of SWAT
GOV - USSS Lieutenant

FiB - Elite agent​

Arnav Negi

HIGH COMMAND OF EMS
Blocked
I ussually dont coment on this kind of posts, but for the last I dont know how long you have applied for every single leader of an organisation. I am gonna be honest in almost every term that you listed i was HC or a higher rank, and dont remember you either in SAHP or LSPD so that could mean only that you didnt go over Corporal or you weren’t in the org. Other thing is making people go on duty forcefuully that is an impossible thing to do and you can’t make people do something they dont want to. So because of that its a -1 from me .

LSPD - Chief of staff,Deputy of SWAT
SAHP Chief of RS, Lieutenant of SWAT
GOV - USSS Lieutenant

FiB - Elite agent​
I never said that I was a HC in En#1 , whenever I said that I was HC in state orgs was about EN#2 and I have the proofs also and in Gangs Admins can check the logs that I had been thr deputy and under deputy in all the gangs except bloods. Also if you don't comment on these types of application then why have you commented, neither I know you nor you know me but because you want your friend to be the leader that's why your types of people spread hate for other people's application for no reason. So from now never ever comment on my application if you don't like it.

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player
I never said that I was a HC in En#1 , whenever I said that I was HC in state orgs was about EN#2 and I have the proofs also and in Gangs Admins can check the logs that I had been thr deputy and under deputy in all the gangs except bloods. Also if you don't comment on these types of application then why have you commented, neither I know you nor you know me but because you want your friend to be the leader that's why your types of people spread hate for other people's application for no reason. So from now never ever comment on my application if you don't like it.
You still claim you served under ryan, and I was there since the start and did NOT see you ONCE. Liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom