Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Reviewed James Pluxury | Mass Abuse | Interfering with a RP Situation - NG | Returning Vehicles during an event - Max | Mass killing over 20people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Evangelia Papakosta
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury And Max
Date
Jun 7, 2021
Time
18:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsQybuJdefA&ab_channel=Skullboi | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGSHRc6FV6g&ab_channel=Skullboi

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
Today at around 18:00 we got a warning on our screens that NG was doing an ammo shipment, We decided to move north and attack them where they were loading up.
This is where NG started shooting us first and we returned fire, After a big fight we finally won.
This is where the issues started happening.

1. One of the NG using GodMode it seems
2. NG refusing to let us revive them.
3. NG returning vehicles (Claiming we metagames their position and mercy killed our own people)
4. James pluxury interfering claiming we cannot rob someone for armor and that the warehouse is a greenzone.
5. James giving us a gang warning when there has been no rulebreaks as of yet.
6. Max killing over 20 people during a discussion thinking that it was a smart thing to do.

During all of this, There were words exchanged that should not have been, Yes I did provoke the deputy of NG and I accept that I did that I am sorry.
but having a situation like this where a admin comes in and is so blatantly ignorant to see the whole story is just annoying, We had this same problem with James when we were FIB too.

I see multiple problems here

James has to much power to be pulling tricks like this. He clearly makes up his own rules on the spot
2. The leader of NG needs to receive a warning for recalling the vehicles cause she wanted to.
3. Max needs to be talked to as killing 20 people really is not something you should be doing.

Eva ElGreco

Player
Player
1. That guys internet is always laggy. if u can see you got the orange : DEAD: mark before the guy even droped. It happens a lot.
2. in the clips provided i didnt see mister Haji trying to revive anyone. so mister Haji has no proof of what he is saying.
3. i did recall the trucks personally cause we havent accepted any orders and i can check if my soldiers accept orders using the leaders menu. So they couldnt possible know we were gonna do an ammorun and so casualy set up in the roofs.
4. IDK if the warehouse is a green zone or not. All i know is i saw them ready to ambuse and as a ORG member i know i can shoot to deffent my units and let all of them know we are getting ambused. With that said.. after i shot at them it was all a fair game after that. And even if its a greensone that was a RP senario so they could shoot us back all they want.
5.i still havent got a clip or a picture of any of the bloods getting a notification of us "accepting an order" so they can know to set up before we arrived. And it was a lot of them telling me they had proof of the notiffication popping up.
6. everyone was yelling and especialy mister Haji over his fellow bloods and me trying to explain and talk with the rest.

about the other problems mister Haji sees here:

(there is no number 1. which is triggering)
2. if it took me a month and a half as a leader to get a warning of something i personaly decided (gg to me) it was fair and backed up even more since they gave me no proof of them getting a notification about the orders. Then plz go ahead and report me. I will accept it and "learn from my mistakes and weeknesses"
3. Max is no longer a god so at least one of your problems have been solved today mister Haji.

Have fun play fair and repsect NLR during raids and also stop mercy killing your own fellow bloods in raids or my NG in and out of raids. as mercy killing is a huge rule break <3 i will make a ticket to back up everything i just said so we can ALL learn from our mistakes and grow together as a big happy rp fam server !!

cheers xoxo General Evangelia Papakosta

Last edited:

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
1. That guys internet is always laggy. if u can see you got the orange : DEAD: mark before the guy even droped. It happens a lot.
Makes sense

2. in the clips provided i didnt see mister Haji trying to revive anyone. so mister Haji has no proof of what he is saying.
Fair enough, we will report it next time

3. i did recall the trucks personally cause we havent accepted any orders and i can check if my soldiers accept orders using the leaders menu. So they couldnt possible know we were gonna do an ammorun and so casualy set up in the roofs.
you took it upon yourself to recall the vehicles when you had no idea that we got a notification 30mins ago and had scouted out your base from the hill.
6. everyone was yelling and especialy mister Haji over his fellow bloods and me trying to explain and talk with the rest.
yeah maybe everyone was yelling cause you guys could not accept the fact that we just came out on top in this specific situation.

mercy killing your own fellow bloods in raids or my NG in and out of raids.
still to see proof

Ladies and Gents, What you see here and what happened here was a case of complete abuse, and the typical NG mentality which is
"if we cannot win then no one can"
Returning vehicles cause you claim that no orders were accepted.
you are not staff, thats a good thing.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
We have specific rule 1.2 It is forbidden to kill before the event starts
Starting of this event we consider after NG moving from the warehouse.
As per functionality of this event, you must make a blockpost and stop them on the road.
As I see guys someone told you that NG started shooting. On YOUR POV I don't see shooting from NG employee.
Administrator has all rights to STOP RP situation in case if he see mass violations.
I don't even understand the point of your complaint. If on your own POV we can see violations.
1 violation from NG - spawn transport. She will get a verbal warning for that.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom