Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Carter Yip
Suspect ID
200 203
Date of violation
Jun 6, 2021
Time of violation
2:34
Proofs
https://streamable.com/zbtsdc

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
hi, id 203 and 200 spoke another lanaguage and this made me feel so insecure because they could be talking about me :(.
3.3 All players must be able to communicate in English and IC chat must be English only.
You followed us into a corner on purpose so you could hear us, we legit left to have a private convo but you followed us thats on u

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
We went into a corner of the room to talk in private and both consented to another language, you decided to bait report and followed us to the corner. We went to have a private conversation but you purposefully pursued to report.

You refer to OOC insults, saying that if i swear, my "mother" will come punish me. In my whole uncut POV here is where it began to the end.
In addition to this, you fail to include in your clips sufficient footage that covers when and how it started, not only this, all clips must be uploaded to Youtube in the forum rules.

I had gone to the corner so nobody else could hear or see the conversation, the two of us Id 203 and id 200 agreed to other language.

3.4 Other languages may be used in private only if everyone who can see has agreed to it.

In addition to this, you refer to your alt account as your "cousin" means you intertwine your main account and your twink;
1.10 It is prohibited to interact between your main account and twink. This means you refer to your alt account, which is considered interaction. Interaction includes; communication or direct involvement with someone or something.

My POV:

Last edited:

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
Rule
3.4 Other languages may be used in private only if everyone who can see has agreed to it.

him and i both agreed to speak another language in this convo. its not our fault you followed us so you can put out this petty report

YIPPA

Player
Player
Rule

him and i both agreed to speak another language in this convo. its not our fault you followed us so you can put out this petty report
1st clip i did not agree

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
1st clip i did not agree
we went to a private corner to talk and while talking you ran up to us so you were not invovled in the convo and both the people there consented to it

YIPPA

Player
Player
We went into a corner of the room to talk in private and both consented to another language, you decided to bait report and followed us to the corner. We went to have a private conversation but you purposefully pursued to report.

You refer to OOC insults, saying that if i swear, my "mother" will come punish me. In my whole uncut POV here is where it began to the end.
In addition to this, you fail to include in your clips sufficient footage that covers when and how it started, not only this, all clips must be uploaded to Youtube in the forum rules.

My POV:
how bout 1st clip. please stop waffling
we went to a private corner to talk and while talking you ran up to us so you were not invovled in the convo and both the people there consented to it
as you can see in this clip lang i was standing there and he intetionaly spoke in front of me. so please open ur eyes

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player

as you can see in this clip lang i was standing there and he intetionaly spoke in front of me. so please open ur eyes
totally not you jumping towards us when we leave your hearing range

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator

actuallt no thats false. We moved aside which you actually still moved closer to us to

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
btw this report is so petty, you just wanna find a reason to report us because we speak hebrew in priv combos, this is racism but it wont count because you say we hurt your poor poor feelings. (if asked by an admin, i will translate the conversation we had)

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
well it would seem the 12 hours has turned to 18 hours rip, so he hasn't amended these errors

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please upload the full situation and not two small clips that were cut from a bigger video

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please upload the full situation and not two small clips that were cut from a bigger video
Murphy posted our POV of the situation as we are the ones being reported

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • I do note they talked a few words before you said something and they apologized, you then followed them to a private conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom