Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Love

Player
Player
Your IRL Name: Eliya.
Your Age: 17.
Time zone: GMT+3.
Average online per day: 8-9 Hours.
Your Discord: Elon Moooooooosk#7118.
Your Nickname: Elon Moose.
Your ID: 128029.

1. Leader of SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol).

d2mGURH.png

Hey Everyone, I would like to Thank You for taking your time to read my Sheriff's application, I Have put a lot of effort in it, I Hope you have a good time reading it, and I hope you like it.
Enjoy!

2. Why do I want to be the leader of this specific organization?

For the past couple of months SAHP has been my home and my family, from trooper to a Head of Department. After Being a High command for a long period of time I think I'm fit to be the SAHP leader. In my first days in the city I joined SAHP and I fell in love with the organization and with Catching and arresting criminals.
In my time in SAHP I saw many leaders Fail and succeed.
During my time as Director of Human resources and training in SAHP i have overcome the inactivity issue that we had for a long period in the organization.
becoming and acting as a HC in SAHP was a big pleasure, helping to lead the best legal org in the city with the marvelous team from Beginners to Leaders was a pleasure.
During my time in SAHP we have made many memories together, Let me share you an example,

Field Training Day:

unknown.png

Screenshot_769.png

Mass Training:

Screenshot_578.png

I have a lot of experience in SAHP and I would like to continue my journey in the organization as the leader of this organization.

I would like to apply some big changes to SAHP.

The first way I would like to change the organization is to change some divisions

HR&T (Human Resources & Training)
Human resources will be the division who will set SAHP's future, human resources will be the division that will be responsible for all of the things going inside the organization.
The first thing they will be responsible for is the Recruitments, Recruitments drive will be done 3 times a week to make sure that everyone in the city who wants to be an SAHP officer will get the opportunity to be Recruited into the organization.
The second thing they will be responsible for will be training all the cadets with special training to make sure that every cadet will master his job and will achieve all the confidence he needs.
The third thing the HR team will be in charge of is Internal Affairs. They will make sure that every officer is doing his job perfectly with all the professionalism needed, they will do so by doing weekly log, bodycam and all other inspections needed.
They will also be responsible for Case files against officers within SAHP to make sure SAHP is doing everything by the book and make sure that no law’s Internal/external are being broken.

SAT (Special Assault Team)
The Special Assault Team will be a division that Requires special skills to be a part of.
The Special Assault Team will do weekly trainings to see if they still fit to be in the division,
One of the things this division will be in charge of is negotiations, They will be trained to talk to criminals To make sure that hostages will be released home safely.
The second thing this division will be in charge of is Ghetto patrols, in the last couple of terms I was in this organization, The SAHP had a lot of issues with Ghetto patrols, And that's why we will train the Special Assault Team to think and act fast in critical situations to make sure that we are not losing any officers when entering the ghetto.

AAI (Analysis And Investigation)
The Analysis And Investigation's Bureau will be in charge of all Undercover activities.
They will do daily city and state Investigations along with gathering evidence and even act if needed.
There will be a special and intense training for the new Analysis And Investigation's members to make sure they are ready to go in the field and catch some criminals.

ATOM (All Terrain Operations & Mechanics)
All Terrain Operations division's purpose will be putting special officers through a couple of intensive training sessions for them to gain some necessary skills to perfectly control Air, land and Water transports.
The objective of this division will be providing information about specific situations, and passing the information found to other organizations in the area.

PR (Public Relations)
Public Relations will be in charge of SAHP's relations with other organizations, With the news and with the citizens of San Andreas.
They will be hosting special events to donate back to the public. I would like SAHP's relationship with other organizations to be strong and healthy, as well as SAHP's relationship with the general public.

Activity
To increase activity in the org i will host an internal event once a week to make people more active and happy.

Patrols
Overall SAHP officers are really good at normal patrols. I would like to add cannabis search for all SAHP troopers to engage with, they will be provided with training that will explain to them how to search for cannabis.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in organization.
overall the RP in SAHP is pretty high quality, The best from all legal organizations if you ask me.
But in my opinion there is always a way to improve.
The First way to improve the RolePlay is to make sure all the SAHP officers put all Government laws in perfect use.
As SAHP Is a government organization I think it should do its best to follow the rules.
I would also like to put more attention on the RP Terms "PowerGaming" and "FearRP" and make sure all the SAHP officers are applying more attention to those terms.
as when conducting some operations and in events role-play needs to be maximized, so the amount of /me, or /do, or /try commands Should be more in use.

Thank You again for reading my Sheriff's application. I hope you loved it, SAHP ALWAYS ON TOP!.
Best Regards,

JVF2yMGpQ8I0Y8k6L02cr3GrACuo9ucLbn4idonFQMiSMTJsEPU0bhW1JPzbpQ2U3L_YFRc453YfbzuoIMXFrElXKhvQ5d1CXA5E6zFujZSrv0VjR5bMpX0ZjPhr0tMQTU2NzoNQAU7lgU8K_vQ2QSg
+1 Elon is a dope person, just look at his name, it says everything

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
+1
Has the potential to lead this org into greatness might as well just close apps

Peanut Katan

EX-EMS HC , EX-USSS Dir , EX-NG Cmd Sgt Mjor
Player
+1 he have to winn , he have a lot of experience and he can kepp the SAHP ON TOP !!!

Peanut Katan

EX-EMS HC , EX-USSS Dir , EX-NG Cmd Sgt Mjor
Player
elon brother i hope u will winn ! you are doing great and if u will be the next sheriff im sure that u will keep SAHP ON TOP !

Victor Omni

Player
Player
+1 Elon has brought life into SAHP with events and his positive energy Elon showed great leadership and would be honored to have him as sheriff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom