Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
kafnbingerges Wassouf
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 19, 2022
Time of violation
17:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBLgt_kIvvE

Mathew Jane

Player
Player
I cannot conclude the report at the moment
requesting POV of id 33020 of the whole situation you have 8 hours to do so

BizzaroGiger

Player
Player
Here is the entire situation. Someone who is fearing for their life would not just run across the street and use the phone. he would run out of sight. This guy came to our family house to scout solar panels and would not comply with demands. ALL IN POV

hulk sippi

Player
Player
He got out of the house and you run behind him from place to place wtf and you kill people and they are not in your house how

BizzaroGiger

Player
Player
As you can see in this video originally posted by 48850. I had to record from my phone he has now removed it from his channel and trying to pull this forum post. 48850 is meta gaming in discord with his family member. you can see him go live. you can hear his family member join his live and start to speak with him.

Last edited:

Mathew Jane

Player
Player
Upon reviewing I have decided to accept the report
ID 33020 will receive punishment for RDM on ID 3950 and ID 48850
ID 46768 will receive punishment for RDM on ID 3950
ID 48850 will receive punishment for Fear RP (placing meeting point while being on gun point)

RDM punishment is given because when you guys killed ID 48850 was not in the boundary of your fam house or your friend's house you cannot just go around and give leave or die it is not considered as demand you need to have a reason for giving demands like the first time when you gave them demands it was fine because he was on the boundary of your fam house and you were trying to investigate and whereas for ID 3950 was not inside the boundary of your fam house so you just cant give him leave or die it is not considered as demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom