Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ibtihaj Wahab
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 20, 2022
Time of violation
13:51
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9JB379cniw&t=9s&ab_channel=GamerField

Ibti Loco

EX-Chief of Police | EX-DCOP-LSPD | EX-COS-SAHP
Player
I posted an ad to buy a house or apartment for 2 Million this guy contacted me that he is selling house for 1.7 Million I went there and he said give me 5 mins and after some mins I cameback this guy was dead I was going to heal him up when 2 guys came and killed me dont have video about killing but have video after dying and then EMS revived me there were 2 other people I suspect them to be working together or all of them are from same family but don't know so we made a deal to buy a house for 1.8 Million and he offered me 1 Crypto Currency for 1.7 Million maybe he did scam with those other 2 people who killed him that is why they killed me also when I tried to go for the revive.

Ecksdee

Ex-DOC Warden | Ex-LSPD, SAHP, ARMY | Syndicate OG
Player
this was also an attempted tax evasion scam

Ecksdee

Ex-DOC Warden | Ex-LSPD, SAHP, ARMY | Syndicate OG
Player
and the name on the passport is different from the house owners name

RgbbgR

Player
Player
I posted an ad to buy a house or apartment for 2 Million this guy contacted me that he is selling house for 1.7 Million I went there and he said give me 5 mins and after some mins I cameback this guy was dead I was going to heal him up when 2 guys came and killed me dont have video about killing but have video after dying and then EMS revived me there were 2 other people I suspect them to be working together or all of them are from same family but don't know so we made a deal to buy a house for 1.8 Million and he offered me 1 Crypto Currency for 1.7 Million maybe he did scam with those other 2 people who killed him that is why they killed me also when I tried to go for the revive.
Yes he scam me twice first time I didn’t got the pov but 2 one I got it

John Barnes

Barnes business manager
Player
Approved

ID 197474 will receive a punishment for general rules 1.3 / Attempt to fraud a player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom