Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Stealing a Personal BMX(Vehicle) from a green zone | VDM

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
I have no idea
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 28, 2021
Time of violation
14:49
Proofs
https://streamable.com/45gnnrhttps://streamable.com/oxmuia

$peeke

Player
Player
So I was just chilling near a bank and I was talking with a few guys about some item prices and about the beach market, Someone randomly came to us started to hit us and me, after that he stole my BMX and started playing around with it. When I told him what are you doing and why he got in his car and he decided to VDM me...

Dare Baba

"SeE yOu oN foRuMs BrUv"
Player
Ill give you 20k go and buy another BMX lol🤣🤣
So I was just chilling near a bank and I was talking with a few guys about some item prices and about the beach market, Someone randomly came to us started to hit us and me, after that he stole my BMX and started playing around with it. When I told him what are you doing and why he got in his car and he decided to VDM me...

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
you cannot go infront of someones car when he is taking off, and saying its vdm
provide a 1 minute pov and they can see i returned the bike a second later :giggle:

anyways, its sad to see people are reporting for this things, sometimes jokes can be here too, i do not
12:49, me taking the bike
12;50 me taking off, tell me how is this a steal, anyways.
I hope you provide pov, have a great day, i hate being a forum warrior but good luck :D

$peeke

Player
Player
you cannot go infront of someones car when he is taking off, and saying its vdm
provide a 1 minute pov and they can see i returned the bike a second later :giggle:

anyways, its sad to see people are reporting for this things, sometimes jokes can be here too, i do not
12:49, me taking the bike
12;50 me taking off, tell me how is this a steal, anyways.
I hope you provide pov, have a great day, i hate being a forum warrior but good luck :D
Idc about the fact it was a bike, you were the third person that did it and not only with a bike. I rarely even report stuff like that but if I will post the full record you will see that like 5 ppl told you to get off the bike and you just jumped with it, I have the full record as well. just was too long I guess, So I didn't show it all. Just don't take random's ppl bmx and use it like wtf

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
Idc about the fact it was a bike, you were the third person that did it and not only with a bike. I rarely even report stuff like that but if I will post the full record you will see that like 5 ppl told you to get off the bike and you just jumped with it, I have the full record as well. just was too long I guess, So I didn't show it all. Just don't take random's ppl bmx and use it like wtf
Oh my god, do you need help? I can give you money for a new one if you want 😱😱😱😱😱
get real, stop being weird and reporting for stuff like that, if u actually have the pov then post it, being told to get off isnt trying to punch me off for like 25 seconds right?

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
You guys should really start handling stuff ICly rather than just come weeping to the forums that your bicycle got stolen my man. Like, why not recall it or something bro. Honestly disappointing.

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Thread REJECTED.

• This wasnt a rule break,you can either recall your bmx or call lspd to handle it ic'ly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom