Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

George Michaelson

Player
1. Your name IRL-Giorgi Artmeladze
2. Your age-17
3. Time zone-UTC+4
4. Average online per day- 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord-FLUJI#2656
6. Your Nickname-Georgi Michaelson
7. Your ID-76438

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
So firstly when i came to this city i try to learn everything step by step, my goal was to become a part of LEO, When I made this goal a reality and join in LSPD i decided to started a challenges for myself, i learn everything about LEO orgs how each orgs was working, i meet new friends and started to write history with them, I gained new experiences each day like how was HC s doing a job and others, once i decide to become HC of LSPD and i was choosen a captain of FTD with my hard work and my ability so during this time i learn about all divisions and what was each others for, at the next term when a syndra was a chef i was more experienced then my first term i got chosen to captain of Intelligence Bureau it was a great time for me coz i was doing the best UC work with my UC stuff i think it was the best UC division in LSPDs history, like i said i was HC and everyday i was doing I was doing things as befits HC like meetings with other LEO orgs HCs , negotiations, ETC. so i have come a long way to get here and i think its time to move LSPD on TOP then ever! I know its not easy to be a leader of LEO organization but im ready for that, i think i can handle it with my stuff and my RP ability that i have, im so calm person and i can always be stable while all RP situations and no one can and no one can provoke me, so thats why i should be a leader of LSPD.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
So as you all know there was a little bit rulebreaking from a new officers in past. for fix that problem and make that org clean i have to do more things.

3.1- i will appoint a most experienced Major of FTD who knows everything about all city laws and has ability to do RP clearly, who will handle interview questions to make it a little bit hard coz avoid some rule breaks from new officers.

3.2- About towing, i will make like small departament for that to keep the streets clean and also ill make too much events for that- for example the officer who will make a most tow logs he will get a bonus prize which will be more then 150k or higher,

3.3- ill make a departament which name will be FRF- First Responses Force (or will think a lot for onother name) you may have a question what that departament will do?
- that departament will be for hostage situations, store robberys ETC. they will handle the negotiations and and they will work with swat, also they will have a much trainings with swat forces for improve their job!

3.4- About Under Cover, so i will apoint a much experienc major for that division coz i want this division to be on TOP with FIB undercover stuff coz this division deserve more! there will be a officers who can do a clearly RP for take care for evidences, busts, ETC.

3.5- i will make a tasks for all divisions which will help and motivate them to do more then they can, and there will be a good prizes for that.

Regards
Georgi Michaelson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom