Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stelix Arya
Administrators nickname
Pablo Schmidtt
Date
Aug 21, 2022
Time
12:54
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/tvJdaSD.png

Stelix Arya

EMS | LI | FIB
Player
I know what happens if we don't follow the orders as I not new to city. I sat in our family car and went out on some work for a while in IRL.
Don't know how I ended up in jail for Fail RP.
Even though if I'm in that situation there is nothing to worry because I don't have anything on me except balaclava which I got as an FIB officer.

So kindly revoke my warn as I have no idea how I ended up in that situation and I didn't went afk in RP situation, I was AFK before the situation even started.
I don't wanna waste my time of 7 days doing nothing, I have a nice position in FIB and I wanna continue that without any interruptions.

If I have done something I'm ready to take it, but without doing anything receiving a warn dosen't feel ok.
So I won't even go AFK from now on please revoke my warn, so that I can go back to FIB and make LS a better place.

Thanking You,
Stelix Arya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom