Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bilge Doktor
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 20, 2022
Time of violation
21:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HqIPVLbo_WE

bilgedoktor

Player
Player
All in POVs. My friend just started the game, when I came to pick him up, I didn't know he was in the Ghetto area. But after suddenly attacking every passing car, I can say that in no way did they allow the ambulance to pick us up. You can also see it in the video below. Killed and removed 2 times.

I was angry that I was attacked for no reason and told them to attack. You may notice that they also use Discord in their own video. Since I'm banned. I demand that those people be banned. I would like Turkish admins to carefully examine this issue.

Url: Approved - CL | ID 157880, 158480
-- They also killed my friend with ID 157880 for no reason and did not allow the ambulance to come. They lifted themselves up and killed them again. Trimming is available in own videos. There is only what they want to show you.

Note: Why were we attacked for no reason? I don't know about your game, but it is extremely unfair for you to do such transactions with the received POV. Good luck to you, I'm leaving your game.

Joe Selfy

Player
Player
Man what the hell are you talking about. You are metagaming, fear RP and you combat log after we pick you up again. I should have reported you but I couldn't be bothered. We did nothing wrong, this is the ghetto but nice self report

Kyra Venus

cute but deadly
Player
All in POVs. My friend just started the game, when I came to pick him up, I didn't know he was in the Ghetto area. But after suddenly attacking every passing car, I can say that in no way did they allow the ambulance to pick us up. You can also see it in the video below. Killed and removed 2 times.

I was angry that I was attacked for no reason and told them to attack. You may notice that they also use Discord in their own video. Since I'm banned. I demand that those people be banned. I would like Turkish admins to carefully examine this issue.

Url: Approved - CL | ID 157880, 158480
-- They also killed my friend with ID 157880 for no reason and did not allow the ambulance to come. They lifted themselves up and killed them again. Trimming is available in own videos. There is only what they want to show you.

Note: Why were we attacked for no reason? I don't know about your game, but it is extremely unfair for you to do such transactions with the received POV. Good luck to you, I'm leaving your game.
there is no VDM in your POV. this is the ghetto, we are fully allowed to shoot you, kill you and rob you. you got punished for CL in this situation and this video just shows you weren't fearing for your life, aka FearRP. and we're fully allowed to tell the EMS to not heal you.
also, we were in discord yes, but we were all in the same area so there is no problem at all to communicate privately when we are next to eachother.

bilgedoktor

Player
Player
I said above that I left the game completely. Please lock the forum.
PS: Keep filling your brain with such nonsense. We left your +15 RP game with my team. You 12 year old babies :)

joe was so scared she sent 3 texts at once puhahaha
Gürcüce konuşsam zaten anlamazsınız (big stan, charlesdickson ve Kyra Venus, Joe Selfy -> Helebzecagacvi Fyi :)

Kyra Venus

cute but deadly
Player
PS: Keep filling your brain with such nonsense. We left your +15 RP game with my team. You 12 year old babies :)

Gürcüce konuşsam zaten anlamazsınız (big stan, charlesdickson ve Kyra Venus, Joe Selfy -> Helebzecagacvi Fyi :)
yep you left the game during an RP situation, that is breaking the rules. you also clipped that part out of your own POV? either way this was all just a self report lol we didn't break any rules, only you and your friend did.
+ google translate exists and this is an english server so only english on the forums thanks 😁

Joe Selfy

Player
Player

Okay nice admit to CL lol I'm not scared, I think this post is hilarious haha

Joe Selfy

Player
Player
Admins he has been punished for the CL in another thread but please watch carefully for all the other rule breaks he has made here and have a good laugh 😂

Joe Selfy

Player
Player
metagaming in FL, saying "when I revive you we kill them". Can someone please check the FL being spoken in game

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected

However, ID 158480 will receive a punishment for Fear RP and MG.
ID 198033 will receive a punishment for FailRP(writing on rp chat while unconcious.)
This is not RDM, you are in ghetto so they can kill you without a reason and rob you which you did not let them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom